69 Project "Poporocho"

xUltra510

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

One issue that I was gonna deal with is the massive exhaust leak at the downpipe flange.......

...........but.......think I found out why it's leaking.......

CECE2260-17E3-484F-9EBF-1881F2B7AB70_zps

A63AE9EB-A8EF-4BB1-AF92-EA0D2B91EC73_zps

F0C5CDE7-8AE7-44C7-8AA2-BA4B51B81371_zps

Pipe is hitting the engine.......I need to get better at welding and find some exhaust tubing to work with........ <_<

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

I haven't updated this in a while. I finally got a new exhaust a month and a half ago. Full 2 inch straight piping down to a a 2 inch Mangaflow muffler. Sounds really nice!

Old Piping 

OKU701u.jpg

Up on lift!

4xR6irk.jpg

New Piping 

svhObKA.jpg

2 Inch Magnaflow muffler.

LvZxsDK.jpg

Fuck dude that was expensive I paid $150 for mine

$150 for full exhaust and a magnaflow? Damn. Magnaflow alone is like $140 here.

But if I remember correctly didn't your exhaust have hella holes when you got it back? Requiring someone else to fix it? :p

• Like 3

$150 for full exhaust and a magnaflow? Damn. Magnaflow alone is like $140 here.

But if I remember correctly didn't your exhaust have hella holes when you got it back? Requiring someone else to fix it? :P

Yea the first shop I went to did a shit job, then I went to the original shop I wanted to go to and they fixed it. So in total I spend $300 lol, No magnaflow just a resinator :devil:

• Like 2
  • 2 months later...

I believe my differential is taking a crap on me. Every time when I accelerate/change gears, it makes a thump noise and the whole cab moves... 

I will upload a video soon. 

Also,

My belts are starting to squeel during cold temperatures?

Anyways, will be doing some cool stuff to it next week!

• Like 1

If the can moves something is loose. I would check all the nuts and bolts down there to make sure it's all tight.

And the belt squeal means it's a little loose. Just tighten it up with alternator bolt.

• Like 3
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I've got a little problem with some new HID lights I bought at Dapper Lighting. The wiring I believe is correct ( due to it being plug and play) and all connections are tight. I got up to flip the switch for the halogen high beams and they work, however, the low beam HID doesn't work. I then disconnected it all and re installed it. But when I go to turn on the lights, the 20a fuse that is connected near the fuse box with an inline fuse holder, blows. I then had a 40a fuse laying around so I replaced the old 20a fuse with a 40a fuse. The fuse didn't blow, but inside of the fuse box, the fuse, labeled "common", blew up. Now I'm stuck without the brake lights working...

Can anyone help. I can try to clear shit up by posting pics. 

• Like 1