Datsloco's Oregon ! , Monthly meetings

denmarkboy

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

21st for north west datsuns meeting, so not thsi but next sunday.

Unfortunatly ill be in the 05 sentra, with the wife and kids, mon-fri i dont drive the datsuns in traffic, still dont trust the purple 510 on the road yet, and art is tucked away for the winter.  Ill be there but after i pick my wife up from work off sandy at 6.  can still cruise with me if u want guys ;) lol

• Like 1

Hey Loren O...there is a big truck stop @ the Aurora/Donald exit. On west side of I-5. Many of the karter families eat there after the kart races @ Pat's Acres near Canby. Lotsa room 4 parking and easy on-off I-5. Hell if you have to do an engine rebuild in the parking lot they even have showers to clean up! Just an idea I thought I'd toss into the think tank.

I thought about those places too. I picked the Wilsonville SONIC because it seemed kinda centrally located, & easy to get to. We have people coming from Vancouver, Beaverton, Canby, Molalla, Oregon City, Estacada & Tillamook, just from the North region group alone, then add all the people that are coming from the other regions, it made sense to pick a place right on I-5, near I-205. I am thinking about Pat's acres at some point though. I have a few other locations in mind that I'd really like to see overrun with Datsuns!

• Like 1

I mean.. you can start the meets down there. But who am I to say? I'm not a leader of Datsloco, but I'm sure it wouldn't be declined.

A lot of Datsun activity is about 70 miles south from me. I'm a little too far off the grid to be the one to organize events when I can't always travel down that far.

• Like 1