denmarkboy

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

IMAG3990_1_zpsnqvhajid.jpg

here is schedule break down :

NORTH                      EAST                       SOUTH                WEST 

jan. 2  2015              feb 6 2015                 mar 6 2015                   april 3 2015

may 1 2015              june 5 2015                july 3 2015                    aug 7 2015

sept 4 2015              oct 2 2015                  nov 6 2015                    dec4 2015

Loren O                   Bonvo                    ArchetypeDatsun             Denmarkboy

and if you want more info : conatct the member in the region close to you or the meet you want to attend.

• Like 1

Welcome to the family , im looking forward to the meeting , i think the 720 crowd is growing , i love it and might be getting one pretty soon myself . whats next for yours ? 

Right on. Mine's my daily. Having the the extended cab is pretty convenient (although I've always wanted a 521!). I've done all the basic maintenance type things already and I'm doing bodywork verrrrry slowly-but-surely. In the immediate, I am going to get it back to all stock steelies. Hoping to be able to paint it this summer and work on the front suspension.

• Like 1

merry xmas to all of you locos  

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year  to all .  

Now lets get back to whats really important !        

I've mentioned i will be at all the meetings , and i want to roll a datsun .And it has to be something i can haul parts in between regions .

So i am going to knock the mold off this 720 thats been sitttin around . and thanks to jester , it has a new slave cyl. i am going to give it a quick ,ratsun make over  ( lowered , wheels, floor patch , exhaust , windshield )  before the 1 st meeting . so meet the "road dog"  81,z22,5 spd,kc

IMG_1239_zpsluqm4t6q.jpgIMAG2954_1_zps7ecv9pf2.jpg

I will start a build thread in 720 later today as i get it home . 

• Like 3