Datsloco's Oregon ! , Monthly meetings

denmarkboy

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Guys....Yeah so I missed the memo and well it looks like it wasn't going to work out for us either...

BUT

Central Oregon Desert Datsuns (Datslocos East Oregon Chapter) will be hosting a new Annual event out here the third weekend in August 26-28 2016 just south of Bend Oregon...

I will be the Datslocos rep for our region this year...sorry if I am late and don't know very many of you yet as I am more of a Facebook whore but working on my forum skills...LOL

Cheers

Aa

• Like 3
  • 4 weeks later...

many things are aet for this year ,

One of the major things I would like to share is that each region will start holding monthly meetings , we have more than enough interest in 3 of the 4 region to start . We will put our focus on helping each other as much as we can by organizing fun runs to each others meetings . 

so if you need more info please see the rep for you area . we are all on here facebook and of course our website . 

Another thing I would like to share is , since this year has been so incredible . We literally need a small army to get a lot of this event planning done . That being said , I would like to share thanks for all his efforts,  Datslocos Oregon has grown with his help and wouldn't be where we are without him .  So I am thrilled to share with you that Loren O is the V P for Datslocos in Oregon .  Thanks for all the help and support Loren 

I cant wait for the rest of the year and all the events we've got planned .

if you have any question or need info please contact one of us 

Denmarkboy , Loren O , Bend510or , ArchetypeDatsun

• Like 3

As a kickoff to getting our monthly meeting back on track in Eugene . We are having a fun run this Saturday down to the rats with dats event location .

The weather is going to beautiful , We will be meeting at @ 2 p.m. and leaving at 2:30

Warp Grafix 

3707 w 1st 

Eugene Or 97402

P.S.  please park on  the curb as not to disturb other business in the area . Thank you 

Screenshot_2016-03-03-07-48-24_1_zpsxtve

This is a scenic drive thru the curving back roads of Lane co. So bring your Datsun out and enjoy some fun .

IMAG5651_zpsmipqgq4y.jpg

I will be ending my return trip at the Eugene jdm scene meeting at 5 pm at 

Cambell Community Center 

155 high st 

Eugene Or 97401

Sam is a great host , i'm sure there will be a good turn out of cool cars to see .  

IMAG5771_zpsrazlbcik.jpg

• Like 2

I was the wheel man today , we flew out there . We overheated tom and dream 510's brakes more than ones . 

I think on the way back we probably made it in 40 mins or less , 80 plus everywhere possible .

But Tom did shoot video , he is going to load it and I will share . 

• Like 1

Thank you Al! I feel VERY HONORED,to have been given this promotion,& the opportunity to continue serving as a leader of Datslocos Oregon,& our Datsun community!

Congrats!!! Loren. You guys are kicking ass out there. Hope to see all of you soon.

• Like 1