Datsloco's Oregon ! , Monthly meetings

denmarkboy

those look Awesome Albert! A few of my local group asked about hoodies. Are they going to be regularly available, & for how much $?

extra shirts for your family and hoodies can be had anytime .

shirt 15.00  ea. or  2 - 25.00

hoodies are 35.00

thats my cost, so if you want them ; 40.00 shipped

• Like 1
  • Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So that's 2 hours from me... the second is a friday.. I'll be off work early Friday mornimg.. with noo sleep drive home get the Datto and head on down.... orrr will I have a little time to sleep..

I didn't see a time we wanted to meet up??

Better get this brake swap taken care of!!!

• Like 2

So that's 2 hours from me... the second is a friday.. I'll be off work early Friday mornimg.. with noo sleep drive home get the Datto and head on down.... orrr will I have a little time to sleep..

I didn't see a time we wanted to meet up??

Better get this brake swap taken care of!!!

right on , pm me your address and i will shoot you a sticker , that way when you show up to the meet you can get your shirt. but keep in mind these stickers require that you make it to as many meets as possible for your region .or the sticker may be subject to an inactivity repo .  Since your not really in oregon or one of our regions that doesnt really apply . except the repo part.

but i can tell you this , if your loco enough to come 2 hrs one way to the 1st of 3 north region meets. thats datslocos to me . so bring it on and i will see ya there !

the time for the meet is 7 pm @ the wilsonville sonic , friday jan 2 

• Like 1

I'll second what Denmark boy said. If you're willing to drive 2 hours to get to a meet, you definitely have my support in this club! Get a little rest first though, I wouldn't want anyone falling asleep at the wheel. See you at the meet!

• Like 2

Drive two hours or more and try to make it to most every other meet held..??????

the way this working right now is : since we are covering the entire state each region will only have 3 meets a year. and as each region grows that region will add monthly meeting to keep up with members desire to be active in a great group.

so there will be a monthly meeting every month just not always in the same region . 

here is schedule break down :

NORTH                      EAST                       SOUTH                WEST 

jan. 2  2015              feb 6 2015                 mar 6 2015                   april 3 2015

may 1 2015              june 5 2015                july 3 2015                    aug 7 2015

sept 4 2015              oct 2 2015                  nov 6 2015                    dec4 2015

Loren O                   Bonvo                    ArchetypeDatsun             Denmarkboy

and if you want more info : conatct the member in the region close to you or the meet you want to attend.

• Like 2

A lot of Datsun activity is about 70 miles south from me. I'm a little too far off the grid to be the one to organize events when I can't always travel down that far.

i drive atleast 60 miles for our monthly meet you can do an extra10. though i know how it is having to plan ahead of time.........

but Bustanut has us beat because its still another hour for him after im already home....props and i was goinbg to hook him up with a sticker at the last meet but but he couldnt make to the regrouping...youve definately earned it though

• Like 2

I May be a dick for pointing this out but if we ever get datslocos started up in Washington we gonna need at least one zipper hoodie.

or you could move to oregon (lol )  and be an Oregon Datslocos, and i will get whatever merch. you need .

Oh yah, ill be down for a hoodie then

well then if you want me to have it for the meeting on the 2nd in wilsonville it would be wise to order it now . 

extra shirts for your family and hoodies can be had anytime .

shirt 15.00  ea. or  2 - 25.00

hoodies are 35.00

thats my cost, so if you want them ; 40.00 shipped

you can pay for the extra  shirts and hoodies with paypal .  Tbowtie@comcast.net 

dont forget to include what size or sizes  you want 

and just a heads up for anyone wanting an extra shirt/hoodie !

" IF YOU WANT EXTRAS, YOU NEED TO ORDER THEM NOW !" 

That way i will have them for you at the meet on the 2nd .

Pack your felling in a box fuckers. Topic is about ORG. Click

Guys guys is good these a few and true DATSLOCOS and these a few that's don't wanna ask for. Decal on there ride

Datsloco always say alive a. Few but we are growing fast Datsloco is going to japan a hope I would like to a member from that's parts of the world.

But ORG. Peep ur great hope meeting u guys and gals soon. It a long as way to June

Now everyone e who say that are going to. Canby gotta keep ur word I'm we and pres and vp are going balls deep

Watch out Datsloco are coming

Datsloco por vida.

• Like 1

Truthfully, tired of putting the show on with only the same 15 people volunteering, every year i get people say they will help out, and then only like 1 or 2 of them do.  My dad and them are getting tired from putting it on so many years lol.  They are getting old, Right  Pat ;)