Datsloco's Oregon ! , Monthly meetings

denmarkboy

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is his name Jeremy?

I was driving by there a while back and we did the your-truck-my-truck look, so stopped to talk Datsuns. Nice dude

Monthly meet would would be tight

Fuckin Jeremy! That's it! Yeah he said once he talked to his boss about it he'd give me a call. They have a fire pit and he said we'd be cool to have some beers and dogs on the grill during.

I stopped in this summer and talked with him...cool guy.

Always drive by and see the 620....

There is also a Black 620 with Red stripes on 19th? & Yolonda, by Briggs Middle School....Anybody know this guy?

He mentioned he had met you before and then brought up a pic he took of it at Canby! Not sure who the other 620 belongs to, but the Jeremy from the trailer place has a chopped 620 that he said is about 2/3 the size of a normal 620, I want to see that thing!

It's time to remind you all about our upcoming Datslocos Oregon meet. This is the 1 year anniversary of our very first Datslocos Oregon meet! I hope you all are able to be there! Saturday, January 9th starting at around 6pm at Wilsonville Sonic.

Here's a couple of pictures from last years event. IMAG4195_zpsefskyvi7.jpgIMAG4199_zpsne2pm9ty.jpg

• Like 3