Datsloco's Oregon ! , Monthly meetings

denmarkboy

To all the DATSLOCOS guys and gals in the NW corner that didn't come out to the BBQ, your all a bunch of wieners! And we cooked you on the grill. :rofl:

Just a slight drizzle around 1:00, then nothing but blue skies the rest of the afternoon. Enjoyed meeting new people and putting more faces to names. Looking forward to the next one.

And a big thanks to Sean and Becka for hosting the event. 

• Like 1
  • Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to take a second to thank everyone who came to the meet/BBQ Sunday!  I know some others tried to make it,& thank you for trying. 

Jester,& his wife Cathy, Phil Castro, Gabby , Mike " Arizona Jones", & special thanks to Shawn Drawdy & his wife Becca for hosting this event! 

I'm really looking forward to our next get together! - Loren

• Like 2

We should definitely try to make a fun run to the bohemia mine just outside of Cottage Grove before end of October, I've never been there but few people I know told me it's a fun curvy road drive to the mine that sits on top of a mountain...

We should try to make this happen! That whole area is really cool by Dorena lake and Row river.

• Like 1

We should try to make this happen! That whole area is really cool by Dorena lake and Row river.

End of October will be easy for this .

Even from my bed Loren and I have been trying to plan a fun run to bend and their up coming meeting in October. I m still waiting to here from bonvo and see what he thinks.

We could go up the McKenzie hwy and go threw the lava beds into Sister Or. But either way there is time to plan these fun runs.

P.S. won't know about surgery until Thursday. But I am going to try and walk zoey today.

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

alrighty guys the bend meet has had the details hammered out it will be at noon on saturday october 3rd at hot rock pizza for those who are rolling in from other locations aaron and a few others will be meeting you guys in sisters at 10:30-11 around dee wright lookout 242 and everyone will roll in together

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

It's that time again for the Datslocos Oregon South Meet we missed the last one due to being in July 3rd which most people and myself could not make it happen. Anyway there's a In-N-Out here now and it seems like a great place to throw the meet. One great thing about it is it's right off the highway and next to the Rogue Valley Mall pretty easy to find. Bad part is the actual In-N-Out parking lot space sucks, so with that said there is more than plenty of parking on the Mall parking lot. That makes it easy to just walk over for those who wanna grab a bite to eat. Now I don't know how many of you guys up north will be showing up to this but, down here there won't be as many local datsuners rolling throw but the word will be spread. I'd recommend bringing some jackets/sweaters for those not used to the weird weather here.

Address is: 1970 Crater Lake Hwy, Medford, OR 97504

A3214BCE-83A3-4A48-8BF8-53E42D35FE04.png

So here are pics of the In-N-Out. The first two pics show the parking area which is ok I guess. The 3rd pic shows the Mall parking lot, there are no cones now so we could park much closer now. I'd like to start the meet at 5:30/6pm since my work is across the street and I get off at 5pm and have to work the next day. In-N-Out gets busy on weekends so let's hope to pack up the place with datsuns.

F56A3C5C-4100-4971-A513-D8EBAED50F9E_zps

73755A84-33FC-4E37-8C1E-CCF452D94CBA_zps

11E4F9FF-5044-4767-A370-3735F6A774C2_zps

• Like 1