Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

here is schedule break down :

NORTH EAST SOUTH WEST

jan. 2 2015 feb 6 2015 mar 6 2015 april 3 2015

may 1 2015 june 5 2015 july 3 2015 aug 7 2015

sept 4 2015 oct 2 2015 nov 6 2015 dec4 2015

Loren O Bonvo ArchetypeDatsun Denmarkboy

and if you want more info : conatct the member in the region close to you or the meet you want to attend.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

No idea.

HEY, WHO'S LEADING THIS THING!!!!!!!!!   :poke:

Ooooo !  wise guy huh !   :geek:

I am not sure if Jorge has changed this date, it was set for the 3rd , but we have been changing them to Saturday's . 

While I'm here i am going to plant the seed for a Mt Shata ? Mc cloud camping trip near the end of August , This is going to be a combo run from cali Datslocos and oregon Datslocos . 

We will be setting plans in stone soon , So dust off your tents and lets take over a camp ground somewhere near Mt. Shasta . 

• Like 1

Sorry guys been pretty busy trying to get the pizzazzy 620 finished up way behind schedule in it and on top trying to sell my Maxima to fund the trip to take it to its new owner.

I just now realized the datslocos meet is this Friday I'll be chatting up with the locals and see who can show up or maybe change it to a different date if possible too close to 4th of July and most people travel out of town. I would like to have it in the same location as last time at the Sonics in Medford maybe we can move over to the Sportsman Warehouse parking lot just infront of Sonics.

• Like 1

Its all good man , we talked about how we may tiptoe around this meet.

Glad to hear my old pizzazzy pickup is getting love. I wish I would of kept that one .

Yeah it's a tough one most people I talked to are out of town or have family from out of town over so I'm thinking more like next week.

It's coming along nicely it's mostly the little things holding me up. Someone did there own hardline to the slave cylinder from the donor engine and trans that's not even for a truck so it looped around the torsion bar male to male hardline to a female to female soft line. Got a slave cylinder from a buddy with another soft line so hoping this works gotta get this truck done on top of it all its over 100 with no shade so it's hard to be out working on it too long and we might be moving since the rent went up and more than ever need to finish it.

• Like 1

Yeah it's a tough one most people I talked to are out of town or have family from out of town over so I'm thinking more like next week.

It's coming along nicely it's mostly the little things holding me up. Someone did there own hardline to the slave cylinder from the donor engine and trans that's not even for a truck so it looped around the torsion bar male to male hardline to a female to female soft line. Got a slave cylinder from a buddy with another soft line so hoping this works gotta get this truck done on top of it all its over 100 with no shade so it's hard to be out working on it too long and we might be moving since the rent went up and more than ever need to finish it.

Dang man no pressure there , well stay hydrated , we can have you getting heat stroke . And change the dates as you see fit for your area, and keep me in the loop and I will do everything I can to support you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The 4 th of July weekend made this meet in the south very hard to plan .

The next meeting will be here in the west , Eugene . Actually the meet this time is going to be a BBQ and fun run from "scooter stuff's " house in Springfield . Burgers and dogs will be provided by datslocos Oregon ( me ) and this meet will be at scooter stuff's home.

Save the burn outs for later , there will be photo posts and chances for burn outs at the end of the run.

The fun run will be from scooter stuff's house to upper fall creek lake and back.Awesome roads twists and turns 80 ish Miles round trip.

If you haven't been up fall creek , it will be a treat for you . All paved national forest for the most part.

I will post address next week , but it's in the 30th and main street area .

• Like 1

DATSLOCOS OREGON WEST                          

BBQ & FUN RUN

SATURDAY AUGUST 8 TH

The next meeting will be here in the west , Eugene . Actually the meet this time is going to be a BBQ and fun run from "scooter stuff's " house in Springfield . Burgers and dogs will be provided by datslocos Oregon ( me ) and this meet will be at scooter stuff's home. 

Save the burn outs for later , there will be photo posts and chances for burn outs at the end of the run. 

The fun run will be from scooter stuff's house to upper fall creek lake and back.Awesome roads twists and turns 80 ish Miles round trip. 

If you haven't been up fall creek , it will be a treat for you . All paved national forest for the most part. 

Here is the fun run route .

Screenshot_2015-07-23-07-08-16_1_zps0s5u

• Like 6

Sweet!, can't wait!

Maybe I'll even bring my prospecting gear and teach whoever is interested how to prospect for gold, last summer I found gold on fall creek just 100 yards from the dam, so I'm very certain there's gold up the creek east of fall creek reservoir, I just haven't had the chance to prospect that area yet and I've been itching to do so since last summer!

• Like 1

Since I couldn't find a date to make the Medford Meet maybe I'll try to find a way up there and see what locals would be able to go. Then I'll reschedule the Medford Datslocos meet for a different date. This truck just doesn't want to run, waiting on more parts to come in.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...