Datsloco's Oregon ! , Monthly meetings

denmarkboy

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The one in central point inst ever crowded and not in the middle of town. Nice pilot for gas as well.

Yeah but it's a much smaller parking lot plus if there's a lot of us there we can always move to the sportsman warehouse parking lot it's big and holds a lot of cars, plus that's where Cars & Coffee is at when its nice out.

i wont be able to make the south meet since its my sisters birthday tomorrow lol but i am planning to make the meets in central/ east a monthy thing im looking for a different location that is closer to everything in town then the last pizza place was possibly with a 24 hour restaurant so that the party can go on as late as we like  

i am planning to make the meets in central/ east a monthy thing im looking for a different location that is closer to everything in town then the last pizza place was possibly with a 24 hour restaurant so that the party can go on as late as we like  

Thats great, I know there are a lot of people in you area that want more meetings . Go for it , Dont be surprised when I show up,I love the drive over .

Take pics tomorrow guys. Gotta love on them datsuns

^^^ !  I am shotting to be there between 6 - 7 . depending on traffic / right foot . 

Yo farmer man !  are you going ? I was going to bring your pin for donating labor on the Canby Giveaway truck , 

Cant wait to meet more datsuns and their handlers tonight .

i wont be able to make the south meet since its my sisters birthday tomorrow lol but i am planning to make the meets in central/ east a monthy thing im looking for a different location that is closer to everything in town then the last pizza place was possibly with a 24 hour restaurant so that the party can go on as late as we like

Ill be at central/eastern meets and Ill see what I can work out. I know the owner of the parkway chevron and I work at wendys Im sure I can help set something up for the central/eastern meets :)

Great to finally meet you man, had a few people contact me later after the meet one said he went to the wrong sonic another was stuck at work and the last one forgot I'm happy people showed up. I'll keep holding it down here and find a way to get these people interested in going to more meets. I will have to agree on making it a Saturday the next time would probably have a better turn out!

• Like 1

who wants to have a meet at the theatre on the opening night of f&f7? Im going to see the movie opening night regardless but figured why not have a meet? Get the dattos (or any other car) in that lot watch the movie and cruse around afterwards winding the night down? Im working with the editor of fend low magazine to try and make this as big as possible with a varity of vehicles considering its for a car movie whats everyone think?

who wants to have a meet at the theatre on the opening night of f&f7? Im going to see the movie opening night regardless but figured why not have a meet? Get the dattos (or any other car) in that lot watch the movie and cruse around afterwards winding the night down? Im working with the editor of fend low magazine to try and make this as big as possible with a varity of vehicles considering its for a car movie whats everyone think?

If I have the money Im down. Im assuming its the old mill theater in bend your referring to?

IMAG0271_1_zps8kmvnsev.jpgHey everyone ,

Well the time has come to have some more datsun fun in the Northwest . We have already had some great meetings in the North , South , East , And now the time has come for the first meeting for Datslocos Oregon Western region . 

I have Changed the meeting date to April 4 th , at 1 p.m. . At the Abby's pizza parking lot , we also have a room reserved in case its wet .

If you have been looking for a reason to come work on the canby truck in the morning and earn your ratsun pin , see a bunch of datsun at noon and maybe even squeeze in a fun run on some cool back roads in the afternoon .

Day schedule and activities , 

9 a.m. Saturday Canby truck work party 

1 p.m. Abby's pizza , Datslocos datsun meeting @ 1976 Echo hollow Rd Eugene Or, 97402 

3-4 p.m. Fun run to ? . we can go in so many directions , I haven't picked one yet .

• Like 4

alright to those in the bend area ive put together a small event in conjunction with bend low magazine to have a small meet for the opening night of fast and furious 7 

april 3rd 6 pm show starts at 7:30 

Regal Old Mill Stadium 16 & IMAX
680 SW Powerhouse Dr, Bend, Oregon 97702

possible cruse afterwards or if everyone wants to we shall grab food or something  like i said this is in conjunction with bend low magazine so it wont be all datsuns but come out support the movie and see paul walkers last film in style