Datslocos WA thread

hobospyder

where to meet february  

10 members have voted

1. 1. voting for february meet spot

• tacoma sonic
    • dilla factory (centralia)
    • somewhere else?

So I bought a house and I've been saying that when I got one I would have a get together. The place is in sedro-woolley so I'm figuring only north sound folks are coming but y'all southerners are allowed to come on up if ya feel like it.

address for the house that hobo bought is:

i have to put a start time of 2pm on this anticipating that i will be working saturday but i'll head straight home and get cleaned up and get the grill started. i hope to see bunches of people. burgers will be provided along with glass bottle coke and sprite, if you want anything else bring it ^_^

I'm going to provide meat in the form of Burgers and dogs and can even cook them. Bread for the meat will be provided. Drinks, chips, whatnot being brought is appreciated though I may have a few beers in the fridge already if people give me a preference or just bring your own since I don't drink currently

Someone share this with the Facebook and nwde people because I don't know how to do that and I'm lazy.

Ok, tell me what I missed

• Like 2
  • Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

31st is me and the female's 20th wedding anniversary soooo , all i can say is we will try. Saturday is better than Sunday as it is easier to wander home from that far on a Saturday than a Sunday...

I can switch to the 24th. Gotta plan my weekends carefully and in advance.

And the wandering home thing is the reason for Saturday, people can crash at my place that night if I can talk mom into it but she probably won't care as long as it's clean.

No need to change date,,, just because it's anniversary,,   that isn't a complete deal breaker. :angel:    I was just giving the heads up,,,,,,,,,,,, , or excuse ,,,, which ever it turns out to be. .

Her brother Daryll lives out on hiway 20 ( by the little store-ish) so maybe she could roll up with me and FAT510

So I bought a house and I've been saying that when I got one I would have a get together. The place is in sedro-woolley so I'm figuring only north sound folks are coming but y'all southerners are allowed to come on up if ya feel like it.

Venue for a Datslocos party once we get sittuated in washington?

Venue for a Datslocos party once we get sittuated in washington?

that's kinda what I'm thinking. I mean

This is my back yard

IMAG0275.jpg

This is my back field

IMAG0276.jpg

And this is the inside of the shop

IMAG0277.jpg

IMAG0278.jpg

IMAG0279.jpg

I plan on putting a sitting area on the lift after the roof is fixed and there's no more leaks. And there will be a fridge. Will make for a decent headquarters/shop. There's already a one post lift in there I just need to get an air compressor that can run it and tools.

• Like 2

God damn seedro wolley, its so far.....

I used to drive to yelm once a month at least to go visit my daughter before I got custody. I'm used to driving longer distances and it doesn't seem so bad to me.

But then again I'm the guy who heads to Tacoma for meets just because there isn't anything going on up north in Everett usually. I'm trying to get the Datsun community to boost up a little bit in the northern area and wouldn't mind hosting a once a month thing if people are willing to show up. Even if it's just hanging out shooting the Shit at foxy lady or something I'll happily go now that I'm on first shift.

So, I'm going to edit the first post as well to reflect this:

I'm going to provide meat in the form of Burgers and dogs and can even cook them. Bread for the meat will be provided. Drinks, chips, whatnot being brought is appreciated though I may have a few beers in the fridge already if people give me a preference or just bring your own since I don't drink currently