• tacoma sonic
    • dilla factory (centralia)
    • somewhere else?

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My yellow truck is annoyingly loud to me. I've actually thought about driving with earplugs or my headphones in just to drown out some of the noise. I don't like loud cars and plan on making her quieter in the future so as to better enjoy my drive. And I really need to get her running again.

In that ramble I was trying to say I understand the annoyance of a noisy vehicle. I don't know what's wrong with feeling like you're going fast though. Either way, the invite is there, whether you accept it or not is up to you. I would enjoy your presence and I'm sure some of the others that may or may not show up would as well but it's not a requirement.

It's a long haul to get to my new place even from Everett for most people. I understand this, but I wanted to get something together and I'm not really one for Carl's Jr or dicks though I will have presence at dicks at some point

• 2 weeks later...

Its not the distance that bothers me, its the distance driven in my datsu s, one is almost unbearably loud and the other is an automatic so 60 sounds and feels like 120

Guest Rick-rat

Won't make it to this one  :rofl:

I don't plan on driving my Datsun until March 1st at the soonest, haven't finished my glass walled enclosed trailer for rainy day meets yet :w00t: . Would it count if I drove my big ass Ford with 1 of my hot wheel 620's with me ?

• Like 2

I don't plan on driving my Datsun until March 1st at the soonest, haven't finished my glass walled enclosed trailer for rainy day meets yet :w00t: . Would it count if I drove my big ass Ford with 1 of my hot wheel 620's with me ?

i've rolled an s10 and my white bike to three separate things, golden gardens for the s10 and bike for whidbey island fun run and leftys meetup. i have no issue with a ford showing up, especially since i've invited non datsun friends to roll up as well.

• Like 2

Maybe just the tip?

I gotta spot for a navigator if you are going to try and back out with some BS excuse ,,, well i use the word navigator in a very broad sense,,, after the whole "downtown Portland street fair"   ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, incident. :sneaky:

giphy.gif

• Like 2

We (meaning me and FAT) can bring a little propane stove,  medium size paper cups and a few boxes of hot chocolate and warm cider mix..  So if you can supply a stable little table or what-not...... We could have boiling water for drinkable hand warmers.

B)

We (meaning me and FAT) can bring a little propane stove,  medium size paper cups and a few boxes of hot chocolate and warm cider mix..  So if you can supply a stable little table or what-not...... We could have boiling water for drinkable hand warmers.

B)

if you remember the long white table that was at golden gardens it will still be here, currently in the house garage though. and i think i have a few more tables i can drag down there. shop has a flat floor for the most part. i'll drag a keurig down for people wanting coffee too

• Like 2

What time do you want to see folks showing up? Your description sounds like an afternoon barbecue, but there's also invitations to stay the night which makes it sound like an evening thing. 

soon, didn't feel like having my address floating around the internet for a month. It'll come, don't worry

I think, because this is your home, it might be best for people to PM you for the address if they want to attend. 

PM Sent. :lol: 

What time do you want to see folks showing up? Your description sounds like an afternoon barbecue, but there's also invitations to stay the night which makes it sound like an evening thing.

whenever people start showing up is when it starts. The offer for a place to spend the night is to avoid people driving down to oly late at night. Also, help avoid drunk driving
  • Like 2

whenever people start showing up is when it starts. The offer for a place to spend the night is to avoid people driving down to oly late at night. Also, help avoid drunk driving

I guess as we get closer folks will start suggesting the times they can be there. I'd be a 12 pm - 3 pm kinda guy.

• Like 1

Nope. i will not do this

I think, because this is your home, it might be best for people to PM you for the address if they want to attend. 

PM Sent. :lol:

We will park at an undisclosed location somewhere in the Skagit valley area and Hobo will have to drive around till he finds us ,, then ,, and only then,, will he be able to give us our handwritten invitation written on Harp seal skin (dried for one year 4 1/2 months of course) that were dyed with yellow tulip oil..  And signed with a quill pen ,,, made from a 16 month old green cockatoo.

• Like 1