Datsloco's Youngest Member Initiated!!!

Datsloco

I want to introduce my nephew Sammy Jr AKA Loco Bird to Ratsun. He has been initiated into the Datsloco's Cali Crew. He has proven to REP the name (DATSLOCOS). He is our future generation to carry the name in years to come. So please welcome him with open arms. :) below are the pics of his ride. Talk about being spoiled. 15 year old BIRD Owner. Lucky!!!!!!! But very deserved and some!!!!!

imagejpeg_0_15.jpg

imagejpeg_3.jpg

imagejpeg_2_3.jpg

• Like 4
  • Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gracias hermano, yhea my son wanted it,he got it. Now we must guide him in the path to bringing this his "DIMOND ON THE ROUGH"

He's young but he knows his Datsuns. Yup he has won his way into the "DATSLOCO'S"

awesome community by showing up for the monthly meets , wearing his colors with pride and gettn into the burnout corral with no hessitation. We got a video to prove it. Thanks again for welcoming him into our "DATSLOCO'S" family that's full of awesome and dedicated people that are full of carnalismo. I hope your in the band wagon with me hermano to get this birdy on the road with honors. My son is ready to dig deep. "GGRRR" He's talking"KA!!" I hope he keeps it "LSERIES"

Oh boy here we go:):):)

• Like 2

I want to introduce my nephew Sammy Jr AKA Loco Bird to Ratsun. He has been initiated into the Datsloco's Cali Crew. He has proven to REP the name (DATSLOCOS). He is our future generation to carry the name in years to come. So please welcome him with open arms. :) below are the pics of his ride. Talk about being spoiled. 15 year old BIRD Owner. Lucky!!!!!!! But very deserved and some!!!!!

imagejpeg_0_15.jpg

imagejpeg_3.jpg

imagejpeg_2_3.jpg

So a 15yr old has his own coupe o_0? *throws hands up* I quit!!!

Gracias hermano, yhea my son wanted it,he got it. Now we must guide him in the path to bringing this his "DIMOND ON THE ROUGH"

He's young but he knows his Datsuns. Yup he has won his way into the "DATSLOCO'S"

awesome community by showing up for the monthly meets , wearing his colors with pride and gettn into the burnout corral with no hessitation. We got a video to prove it. Thanks again for welcoming him into our "DATSLOCO'S" family that's full of awesome and dedicated people that are full of carnalismo. I hope your in the band wagon with me hermano to get this birdy on the road with honors. My son is ready to dig deep. "GGRRR" He's talking"KA!!" I hope he keeps it "LSERIES"

Oh boy here we go:) :):)

You looking to adopt any kids man? lol!!!

• Like 2

I want to introduce my nephew Sammy Jr AKA Loco Bird to Ratsun. He has been initiated into the Datsloco's Cali Crew. He has proven to REP the name (DATSLOCOS). He is our future generation to carry the name in years to come. So please welcome him with open arms. :) below are the pics of his ride. Talk about being spoiled. 15 year old BIRD Owner. Lucky!!!!!!! But very deserved and some!!!!!imagejpeg_0_15.jpgimagejpeg_3.jpgimagejpeg_2_3.jpg

^^Hell yea I didn't even think of it like that

I've done watched too much sons of anarchy and I was talking to a guy who used to be part of a club with multiple chapters and he mentioned a once a year sit down when I mentioned canby.

Seriously though think about it, fun run including all the coast states and possibly more? How epic of a roll would that be? A lot harder to control but still

• Like 2