Guest Rick-rat

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1951-xmas-tiny-tim.jpg

"And God bless us, everyone".

Hey! Not Xmas yet. (besides being a little too religious) 

Thanks giving. Thank you. Thank you for providing us with the direct-port nitrous... uh... injection, four-core intercoolers, an' ball-bearing turbos, and... um... titanium valve springs. Thank you.

• Like 2

Happy Fucksgiven to my friends and neighbors to the south. It's been a great year together

Especially since "Thanksgiving", being a harvest festival necessarily comes a month earlier in Canada.  Thanks for us poor slobs that tried to invade you under the complicated leadership of Lt Abe Lincoln.  Forgotten history of mutual benefit.  "Jayhawkers" for the fools otherwise who would crap on our parade!

This year, I'm thankful for my accepted offer on a new house. It's a short sale, so the bank can turn down the offer still, but I'm thankful to have gotten one hurdle closer to a new home. And it's a sweet ass deal if it goes through so I'm stoked!

• Like 3

Happy Thanksgiving all.  And truly, remember that today, if you even have a computer to type on and a house to be in, you're pretty damn lucky.  You could be living in Africa next to an ebola tent.  So seriously, be thankful for what you have.

And to be politically correct so we remember our history, here's a protest song!  I include this because I'm sure today I can find some kid when asked what the history behind Thanksgiving is, will say, uh, isn't it like the day we, uh, we defeated the transformers and then all ate turkey? ;)  (And even funnier, I'm eating my cereal with a fresh cup of Darjeeling Tea from Twinings of London.)