Time to spoil my self

aztekkuztumz

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Also got some rear coilovers from t3 in eagle rock including some bump steer camber plates kick panels gas tank cover spare cover all from t3.

Having a hard time with what power plant to go with. L20b or sr20det? Thats where im stuck!

If you have those options to pick from (assuming you have both with all the hardware needed)....SR20det....You won't regret it.

If you have those options to pick from (assuming you have both with all the hardware needed)....SR20det....You won't regret it.

I do have both options available, problem is i hear good and bad. I have a red top with top mount t4

All stainless piping a power fc ecu can am relay box intercooler. I have it all for Sr20det swap except a good installer. As to the l20b it was rebello built and its as easy as 123 to install.

• Like 1

Nice looking car to start with. Super straight and beautiful (minus the dead guy under the front)!! If you have a Rebello, I'd rock that all day and say the rest of my money for other goodies! Welcome to the house.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...