2015 CANBY TRUCK

denmarkboy

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It'll be on craigslist within 10 days...

Shit I'm broke and in my early 20's, if I win the truck Id rent a garage for it and miss my house rent before letting go of that!

• Like 6

Please knock the rust off the bolt heads please.  

And for the love of god no blue plug wires on this patinaed engine.  lol  :rofl:

You know your donation money bought the NGK blue wires...... :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

.............and some other things........

• Like 4

It'll be on craigslist within 10 days...

If this happens I willl personally organize the possy that goes to recover the money and redistribute it to those who have donated their parts, money and time to this buld.

• Like 7

It might be worth making a contract that the new owner must sign upon receipt of the title that states this truck is not to be sold, auctioned, gifted, or otherwise used for personal gain in any way for up to 1 year. If owner is unable to maintain ownership of the vehicle, all rights are forfeited and it shall be returned to Al.

• Like 7

It might be worth making a contract that the new owner must sign upon receipt of the title that states this truck is not to be sold, auctioned, gifted, or otherwise used for personal gain in any way for up to 1 year. If owner is unable to maintain ownership of the vehicle, all rights are forfeited and it shall be returned to Mrbigtanker.For the win

• Like 3