2015 CANBY TRUCK

denmarkboy

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone coming south from portland that could pick up loren ?

that would be outstanding! Or hopefully I'll be able to borrow a few tools from a neighbor , or something & get my car fixed. I think I already have the bearing,& seal. I foolishly let a customer at NAPA use my socket set,& he only brought about 1/3rd of the set back.
  • Like 1

that would be outstanding! Or hopefully I'll be able to borrow a few tools from a neighbor , or something & get my car fixed. I think I already have the bearing,& seal. I foolishly let a customer at NAPA use my socket set,& he only brought about 1/3rd of the set back.

What are you doing??!!

Get you lanky ass under that car and get'er done.......

Tools......I don't let my boss borrow my tools.... :lol:

• Like 5

Yeah, I really need to just get busy on that. I've been busy looking for a job, but I'm 99% sure I got hired yesterday, just waiting for them to call & tell me when I start work. First thing I'm going to buy is a socket set, lol!

• Like 1

IMAG3727_1_zpsxsu6zjqf.jpg

“DATSUN DRIVING CANBY FUN”

In celebration Datsuns Northwest is going to give away a 1970 Datsun 521 truck.

The truck is a 1970 Datsun 521, 1600, 4 speed truck.

The truck is being donated to Datsuns Northwest by Denmarkboy & Datslocos Datsun Club of California/Oregon/washigton

TICKET INFO : 5 DOLLARS EACH . LIMIT OF 200 TICKETS PER PERSON

ALL PROCEEDS FROM THE RAFFLE WILL BE GOING TO CHARITY CHOOSEN BY : Datsuns Northwest

The finished truck will be raffled off at the 2015 10th annual “DATSUN DRIVING CANBY FUN” event on Sunday at the awards presentation. Raffle tickets will be sold at the event only and will be $5.00 each, must be present to win. The winner will receive a legal drivable 521 truck.

DONATED  CANBY TRUCK PARTS :    DONATED BY :                                                 

FRONT BRAKES & KING PIN REBUILD................................................................mklotz70

SEATS & DOOR CARDS    ..........................................................................ratdat3

PARTS TRANSPORT & LABOR .................................................................. hobospyder

TRANSPORTATION ................................................................................... eagle_adam

DASH BOARD ..................................................................... ...................... uberkevin

IGNITION SYSTEM & SWITCHES  ............................................................... charlie69

TRANSPORTATION .................................................................................... fastdadd

FRONT TURN LENSES ....................................................................................... skyblue

POWDER COATING ......................................................................................... jrock4224

HOOD AND LABOR ..................................................................................... jester

KNOBS & SHIFTER ..................................................................................... mattndew76

521 TRUCK ................................................................................................. datslocos & denmarkboy

INFORMATION AND SUPPORT .................................................................... ratsun

EVENT & RAFFLE ........................................................................................ datsuns northwest

PAYPAL & TOWING ...................................................................................... bowtie towing aka "Evil Santa"

BUILD BOARD & GRAPHICS ......................................................................... the graphics shop

STREERING WHEEL & WING WINDOWS & HUBS........................................... wayno  

RATSUN GRILL BADGE & RATSUN SHIFT KNOB ........................................... Dime Dave 

CRAZY ROAD TRIP TO DONATE LABOR ........................................................Busta Nut

LABOR & ROAD TRIP ....................................................................................Farmer

CRAZY ROAD TRIP & LABOR ........................................................................ Eastbay521 & copilot

LABOR / LUNCH / LIQUIDS & REAR BRAKES................................................... Draker

HUB CAP ...................................................................................................... 67_1600

ENGINE  REBUILD ......................................................................................... Datsun life

REAR BRAKES  .............................................................................................. ]2eDeYe

FUNDRAISING DONATION .............................................................................. Kirden

PAINTER & PAINT BOOTH................................................................................scooter stuff 

FUNDRAISING DONATION .............................................................................. Seansm 10

DOGLEG 5 SPEED  &  TIRES   ......................................................................... harlow

DONATION ........................................................................................................ Rick-rat

PAYPAL DONATIONS CAN BE MADE : Tbowtie@comcast.net

please make donations as a gift , to avoid 8% fee per transaction.

PAYPAL DONATIONS :    ]2eDeYe   a6m-zero  Justin Berni    hobosyder   Charlie69  Gradyfest

zed 1     Lime D. ZezE

THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU DONATING PARTS AND LABOR .

87acd5a1-0505-4d71-a241-5bcdeb938755_zps                                                 1d791ab1-3748-43bd-97f2-c07f109ed680_zps

header-image3_zpsxw6uiqjj.jpg

674f4a1e-2d87-4617-81ea-5657144c2d80_zps                                                                  90b3f0fb-7cb3-4e14-bf87-df29436a0d9a_zps

40c7a9ca-81d8-44ba-ad9d-f9c72acf06c8_zps                        d3868d73-2225-4f98-b3e4-78ee29a0f58e_zps

1f652a55-984d-4366-9332-ef29def30cf7_zps                           2d81198a-0c7e-473e-8f0a-2478503cd800_zpssnapback.png

ffa48b98-84b5-473c-81ca-598527282b62_zps

1397610931_zpsfrrq03zl.pnghttp://www.bluehandsinc.com          http://eugenegraphicsshop.com           http://www.youtube.c.../bluehandsvideo.

http://datsunsnw.org              http://www.md-machinist.com        http://www.futofab.com/                       

https://www.facebook...939484376066394      

PARTS STILL NEEDED FOR THE BUILD                                                                            

labor                                                                                                        transportation                                                                                            carpet

fuse block                                                                                                  labor                                                                                                                 rubber kit 

• Like 1

Loren I'll be rolling through Portland on my way south. Barring management stupidity I will be going. Want me to scoop you?
  • Like 4

Weekend plans are secured, I will be down on Saturday and picking up Loren on the way.

Any other pickups required? parts or people Departing sedro woolley, wa around 4 am Saturday morning. bringing the golf since it has the best mileage and I don't trust little miss for the journey quite yet.

• Like 4

To all those who donated to the build, your shift knobs are on their way (except Troy, sorry dude but we need to get yours remade). The Postman picked them up today. (Red pearl knob, lower right is mine to go on Oil Drop.)

The light blue Knob (upper right) is for the Canby Truck. It is on the way to Denmarkboy, hopefully it will be there before the weekend work party.

Canby_Truck_Donation_Knobs.jpg

• Like 13