2015 CANBY TRUCK

denmarkboy

DONATED CANBY TRUCK PARTS

PARTS :                                      DONATED BY :

FRONT BRAKES & KINGS ........................................................................ mklotz70

SEAT ............................................................................................................ ratdat3

TRANSPORTATION ................................................................................... eagle_adam

DASH BOARD ............................................................................................ uberkevin

IGNITION SYSTEM .................................................................................... charlie69

FRONT BUMPER ........................................................................................ eagle_adam

TRANSPORTATION ..................................................................................... fastdadd

FRONT TURN LENSES ............................................................................... skyblue

POWDER COATING ..................................................................................... jrock4224

HOOD ........................................................................................................... jester

KNOBS & SHIFTER ...................................................................................... mattndew76

521 TRUCK .................................................................................................. datslocos & denmarkboy

INFORMATION AND SUPPORT .................................................................. ratsun 

EVENT & RAFFLE ................................................................................................ datsuns northwest

PAYPAL & TOWING ............................................................................................ bowtie towing

BUILD BOARD & GRAPHICS ........................................................................... the graphics shop

STREERING WHEEL ........................................................................................... wayno

PAYPAL DONATIONS CAN BE MADE :   Tbowtie@comcast.net

please make donations as a gift , to avoid 8% fee per transaction.

PAYPAL DONATIONS : 

THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU DONATING PARTS AND LABOR .

header-image3_zpsxw6uiqjj.jpg                            674f4a1e-2d87-4617-81ea-5657144c2d80_zps

1397610931_zpsfrrq03zl.png

http://www.bluehandsinc.com   http://eugenegraphicsshop.com    http://www.youtube.com/user/bluehandsvideo

PARTS STILL NEEDED FOR THE BUIL

14 inch white wall tires                              paint 

labor                                                                                 

one hub cap                                              transportation 

door panels

carpet

• Like 6
  • Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, I have this black 521 steering wheel with absolutely no cracks that I can donate if you need it, but it has this film on it that I cannot seem to remove except with a razor blade, and I know if I try to remove it that way, I will gouge it eventually, so someone that knows how to clean this will need to do it, you can see in the last photo where I was trying to scrape that film off, and it did come off.

It is quite dirty, and by no means perfect, but it was a great find even in this condition.

DSCN3762.JPG

DSCN3759.JPG

DSCN3758.JPG

DSCN3757.JPG

• Like 5

OK, I have this black 521 steering wheel with absolutely no cracks that I can donate if you need it, but it has this film on it that I cannot seem to remove except with a razor blade, and I know if I try to remove it that way, I will gouge it eventually, so someone that knows how to clean this will need to do it, you can see in the last photo where I was trying to scrape that film off, and it did come off.

It is quite dirty, and by no means perfect, but it was a great find even in this condition.

DSCN3762.JPG

That is a great donation wayno . i am sure we can find someone to freshin it up . 

• Like 1

So how do I get this wheel to you?

I am not a patient enough guy to clean this wheel, I will scratch it up or gouge it if I try. 

i pm"d you my info wayno , you can just take it to ups and tell em to package and ship. if you need me to cover shipping just let me know and i will cover it . 

• Like 2

i have the later 3 spoke steering wheel i could donate as soon as i get a grant adapter for my king cap 

Thats a cool wheel !  but the one wayno is sending is the same one this truck came with , his is a little less dried out , " by little i mean alot" ! 

when i took the wrap off most of steering fell apart .

IMAG2833_zpsvjoywjar.jpg

• Like 2

DONATED CANBY TRUCK PARTS

PARTS : DONATED BY :

FRONT BRAKES & KINGS ........................................................................ mklotz70

SEAT ............................................................................................................ ratdat3

TRANSPORTATION ................................................................................... eagle_adam

DASH BOARD ............................................................................................ uberkevin

IGNITION SYSTEM .................................................................................... charlie69

TRANSPORTATION ..................................................................................... fastdadd

FRONT TURN LENSES ............................................................................... skyblue

POWDER COATING ..................................................................................... jrock4224

HOOD AND LABOR .......................................................................................... jester

KNOBS & SHIFTER ...................................................................................... mattndew76

521 TRUCK .................................................................................................. datslocos & denmarkboy

INFORMATION AND SUPPORT .................................................................. ratsun

EVENT & RAFFLE ................................................................................................ datsuns northwest

PAYPAL & TOWING ............................................................................................ bowtie towing

BUILD BOARD & GRAPHICS ........................................................................... the graphics shop

STREERING WHEEL ........................................................................................... wayno

PAYPAL DONATIONS CAN BE MADE : Tbowtie@comcast.net

please make donations as a gift , to avoid 8% fee per transaction.

PAYPAL DONATIONS :

THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU DONATING PARTS AND LABOR .

87acd5a1-0505-4d71-a241-5bcdeb938755_zps                                                 1d791ab1-3748-43bd-97f2-c07f109ed680_zps

header-image3_zpsxw6uiqjj.jpg

674f4a1e-2d87-4617-81ea-5657144c2d80_zps                                                                  90b3f0fb-7cb3-4e14-bf87-df29436a0d9a_zps

1397610931_zpsfrrq03zl.png

http://www.bluehandsinc.com http://eugenegraphicsshop.com http://www.youtube.com/user/bluehandsvideo. http://datsunsnw.org

PARTS STILL NEEDED FOR THE BUILD

14 inch white wall tires paint

labor

one hub cap

transportation

door panels

carpet

diver side wing window 

paint

• Like 1