73' 510, "Rusted Hope" My first car

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And if it wasn't your fault you can get the insurance from him or her to pay for the damages....you might need to lawyer up, pray he or she doesn't have farmers, then you'll need a lawyer for sure unfortunately....

Good luck and keep us posted, brother!

So this is how it goes. Apparently from what I was told, there was a school bus making a turn at the intersection of Griffith and North Beale road. I was halfway across the intersection when I got t-boned by a young kid in a mustang. The bus may have been on N Beale and turning into Griffith, and the mustang blew past the bus and t-boned me. There were no skid marks from the mustang, so the other theory could be that the kid was texting and driving.

Tip #1, don't settle until you've had time to heal to 110%. Sometime accident related injuries pop up long after your scratches and bruises heal.

Can you locate that bus driver as a witness? Sounds like you will need a lawyer. You may need to get those phone records.

• Like 1

Tip #1, don't settle until you've had time to heal to 110%. Sometime accident related injuries pop up long after your scratches and bruises heal.

Can you locate that bus driver as a witness? Sounds like you will need a lawyer. You may need to get those phone records.

We got the number of the bus

• Like 2

I sure hope so, I for sure would go see a good lawyer and tell them how your neck and back hurt as well as since the wreck your sex life is messed up because now you developed ED. Make them pay big time.

• Like 1

Main thing is ur okay. Cant put a price on a life or limb. With the experience u gained from the 510 that was t bone, ur nxt one will be better. It was magic how such a young man like you can turn that 510 into a functional and drivable car. And lucky to have a dad thats there helping u along the way. Good luck w finding a new one.

• Like 1

Bummer, glad you are OK. Don't be in a hurry to settle with the insurance company. They aren't going to give you what you think is a fair value for your 510, so start gathering adds for 510's to prove to them what the current selling price is for these cars.

• Like 1

Main thing is ur okay. Cant put a price on a life or limb. With the experience u gained from the 510 that was t bone, ur nxt one will be better. It was magic how such a young man like you can turn that 510 into a functional and drivable car. And lucky to have a dad thats there helping u along the way. Good luck w finding a new one.

This.