620 fenders

therealdatsunnazi

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i have tried contacting the showcars guys with no phone answer and no email response, i cant seem to figure out the autochannel website to order, when i do something it just pops up gm stuff maybe ill just give them a call and see what the deal is \

edit called them and they said they dont stock them, website glitching or something 

I have 2 fenders in pretty good condition for 25 bux each if anyone should need

i sent you a pm 

Go junkyarding..find a decent set & hammer & dolly them straight.

been there tried that, even getting a beat up truck out here is hard to do, i have only found one and it is far worse then what i have 

ill keep searching though

This is the 620 forum for discussing the 620. If looking to buy or sell something please place an ad in our classified section linked at the top of every page..... http://community.ratsun.net/classifieds/category/9-body-and-interior/?sort_key=date_added&sort_order=desc

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

i did a little search, was alot about bad fitment, bad costumer service, figures after waiting over a month for a reply and no answer on telephone 

the fenders i picked seem to be original fenders, one had about 50 cent piece size hole in the bottom by the door, and the other is rust free, ratsun member ( not sure on screenname) gave me a good deal i feel