IS THERE A CURE ?

denmarkboy

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well another datsun goes out into the world to have new life . this one is going to a new member ( a6m-zero ) thats from the seattle area . i will post a link here for future build info as soon as he starts his thread .

dropped it with adam ( thanks bro ) for a couple of hour while its new owner comes to get it .

IMAG4055_zpsbwh5kpoe.jpgIMAG4057_zps27hhdrpt.jpg

• Like 2

I love the brake work pictures (above ) I also have & often use my "how to keep your Datsun alive", (John Muir publications) book. I have several of the books in this series, & am slowly collecting the others. If any of you can help with my collection, please let me know, thanks!

• Like 2

It's my favorite model also, engine bay has room, and no custom sheet metal is needed to make a kingcab out of one, just need extra doors and a top.

Also one can use parts from the 520 to upgrade the dash to metal, along with the amber turn signal indicators.

There are also a bunch of them around still, which may be a plus in the future, some day aftermarket parts might be available, while I don't expect the 320 to ever have aftermarket parts made, not in any kind of quantity anyway. 

• Like 3

And the 521 is still the nicest Datsun Nissan what ever that was built.620'w blow chunks.

I love MR's loyalty , I love variety ! plastic has it place ...

oh as i typed that i thought of some of your comebacks and almost deleted .. but what the heck .

.maybe someday i will take you for a ride in the Li'l hooker . and maybe the original uncracked plastic  dash will inspire you . .

• Like 2

I love MR's loyalty , I love variety ! plastic has it place ...

oh as i typed that i thought of some of your comebacks and almost deleted .. but what the heck .

.maybe someday i will take you for a ride in the Li'l hooker . and maybe the original uncracked plastic  dash will inspire you . .

I won't, But and for the record my second car I owned was a 76 620 king cab. I met my wife with that truck i had the spare tire and speaker box holding up the seats because it was so rusty so i have a love for them, Its just the 521 is so much sexier and i love the fact that it looks almost like a 510. 

• Like 2