Just finished a couple of flash drives

XXL

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And here's a USB hub I built into a 1958 Chevy COE tractor-trailer combo.  The power and USB cable connections are in the back, USB ports along the top.  I have one of these currently available... slightly different Hurst Performance truck paint scheme.

Here is the other one...

autodrive_etmags_usb_hub_04.jpg

autodrive_etmags_usb_hub_06.jpg

• Like 3

Here are a pair of 1958 Chevy/GMC trucks in the same style as the Fords on page 1.  This is a neat garage lift setup that both trucks mount to.  A friend has this on his desk with a couple of pigtail cables attached to it so he can display the trucks as pictured and then he uses the flash drives as temporary storage for somethingorother that he does.  Or, the trucks can be unscrewed (requires a little effort to get the top truck off because you have to remove the bottom truck to get to the screws) and you can carry the drives around in your pocket.  

autodrive_1958_Chevy-GMC_duo_03.jpg

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I am glad this is just an FYI thread, because selling is only done in the classifieds, unless you are special     :angel:

I am glad that you are glad.  And I may not actually be special, but I feel special to my friends and family  :console: .  Thanks for posting.