Datsun 510 SSS Fog Light Grill

iwayman

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Or just trade me for my repop bluebird grille ;)  

Im sure there is a older fog light out there you could adapt to work, go to some swapmeets, auto ones.  ALways wanted this grille but i love my repro bluebird, but some part of me still wants that grille.  

Do something like these (need to do right size) and find on ebay or in person 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/pair-VINTAGE-IPF-AMBER-DRIVING-LIGHTS-805-with-ZED-1000-fog-lens-zed1000-/400690925325?pt=Vintage_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item5d4b0a4f0d&vxp=mtr

Then modify the lights NOT the grille to fit and work with it, even if not functional would look amazing having htem instead of not having them untill the day you find the real ones.  

If they are close to the right dimensions and you can modify the housings to fit then yes they will work.

What ever you do don't dont modify that grill.

Definitely not going to modify the grill, just curious how I would go about mounting the housings. I'll figure something out eventually.

I have a SSS fog light grill with no fog lights. 

lxnbf9n.jpg

What can I do to remedy this issue?

Is there somewhere I could buy stock ones that bolt in or is there a way to retrofit any other housings?

hORRRRY sHEET That's Morro Bay in the background! I dint think there were any Ratsunners near me, I'm at Cal poly right now. we shoud run around a bit... if you associate with college boi trolls.

hORRRRY sHEET That's Morro Bay in the background! I dint think there were any Ratsunners near me, I'm at Cal poly right now. we shoud run around a bit... if you associate with college boi trolls.

He is a college boy troll, and so am I. You should come by the car club meetings hahaha. 

We've got three 510s in the CP club already but we can always use some more Datsun