TODAY! ! Tacoma/ University Place

uberkevin

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rick-rat

I just looked at a map, since I have never been to Lefty's and it shows it in the middle of 27th street. If I am coming from Bridgeport Way from the Narrows Bridge, is it on the lefty or righty side of 27th street.?   :angel:   :w00t:  Eh, anyone know, Eh

North which would be a right turn off 27th if your coming from bridgeport way  you can't miss it ,, it is a brightly colored round "shack" right next to the road,, in a dumpy ghost strip mall.

https://goo.gl/maps/vTVPN

The map shows if you were all drunked up and staggering down the middle of the road in your underwear like the last meet ,, ( barring not getting run over) it would be about a minutes walk... Probably faster if you just kinda leaned forward and fell towards the place.

Guest Rick-rat

Maybe because you keep working on them?  :angel:   Put a 5 gal gas can in the back of the one with the motor,  it worked for Datwifey for a while

So I have to go past Lefty's, turn around and come back to make a left into Lefty's? OCD kicking in a little bit   :thumbup:

Guest Rick-rat

Is there some sort of barrier or force field that won't let Datsuns come North of Chehalis? a lot the southy guys must be too good to attend any of our get togethers    :devil:  :poop:

• Like 1

holy sheep shit. 

Hey Marky mark what town do you work in? I'm thinkin since gas is so cheap right now,  maybe a cruise through your parking lot after we leave Leftys,,,,,,,,,, Kind of a flyby type thing, maybe stop and pee between the new cars to impress your boss.

oh, mother of sweet baby jesus... I'm already on the hook at work. Guess why? 'Cause my service manager has to pay for me to go to school and he's trying to find any and every excuse not to. Why is that, you ask? No, I'm not late. No, I'm not a bad tech...... 'Cause I'm cheap labor. I make 1/2 of what other techs make ($15/hr flatrate) but do the same work. If I go to school (Toyota instructor lead courses) he'll have to give me raise. Bleh... politics.

End rant.

If it's not too late, i'll swing thru Lefty's after work, around 3:30 - 4pm.... in the A10! The A10 will be fixed this following Monday! 

holy sheep shit.

Hey Marky mark what town do you work in? I'm thinkin since gas is so cheap right now, maybe a cruise through your parking lot after we leave Leftys,,,,,,,,,, Kind of a flyby type thing, maybe stop and pee between the new cars to impress your boss.

Shall we make a full blown circus parade out of the deal?