TODAY! ! Tacoma/ University Place

uberkevin

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey if your Jones-in for a Datsun hit you should go up to the forum fest those guys are talking about,, there was some pretty cool shit there last year,, and it's in a warm heated building , don't cha know.. Hell it was so warm you could have taken the lizard.

(edit) we were thinking of rollin to Izzos Lilly pad on the backroads through Raymond/ Illwaco one of these winter storm weekends ,, not sure when though

sucks my man,,  i totally forgot ,, i was thinking you got Saturdays off, obviously not. Next Puyallup/Tacoma meet should definitely be on a Sunday.

Read the whole thread... No specific time? I work until 5pm saturday.....

Btw, thanks for the heads up hamuck.

sucks my man,, i totally forgot ,, i was thinking you got Saturdays off, obviously not. Next Puyallup/Tacoma meet should definitely be on a Sunday.

Read the whole thread... No specific time? I work until 5pm saturday.....

Btw, thanks for the heads up hamuck.

Did you just have a conversation with yourself?
  • Like 1

Like I said I'll get there around 10 or so Sunday! And just plan to be there idk tell.... A while... your off at 5 Mhub? Well maybe I'll stay tell 6 haha and maybe I'll get there at 11.. just come when you get off work.

Dude, Leftys is closed sundays

• Like 2

What if i get there at 10:53?  Nobody has brought that exact time up yet.  Or, or, or, what if i get there at 11:15 ,,,,,,, and drive around parking lot for :09  would i still be counted as coming at 11:15 or will i be docked those 9 minutes?     Or what if two of us drove around parking lot for :09 would that be counted as 18 minutes or would there be some kinda graduating scale depending on how many cars were at the meet already?

• Like 2