TODAY! ! Tacoma/ University Place

uberkevin

Saturday or Sunday Leftys burger shack. 8317 27th St W, University Place, WA 98466

I'm coming to you area so show the fuk up.

This is 55 minutes from me according to Google maps I'm coming from oly so all you people near by I don't see why if I'm driving there you can't drive there, it's the 19th today Datsun peps plenty of time to make it a date... NOVEMBER 8th or 9th or What do you think? making it?

Hell I'm hunting for a job, if I get one before the meet I'll still be going cuz I'll make it happen.. it's the weekend... make it happen guys and gals.

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Freakwonder said he would be outta town,, that weekend. and i'm not sure if we are going to be finished up with cranberries either..  We (Donovan and i )  usually have to give things a once over before storage, and tow some of it up here for more of a heavy/ long term maintenance schedule,, meaning torching and welding type shit. And it takes most of the day to load /trailer it up here/ unload so i can't really do it during the week.

Soooo,  Nov 1-2 is cutting it kinda thin for us .

We will be there either day that weekend,, we should be sitting at least 3 from here not counting you.. Thanks for being willing to work with the dates ,

A quick suggestion ,,,,if i may

You should add at least the city to thread name as those somewhat local can see it and not think it is in LA or Portland or something and ignore it.. Of those 2 you met in the last couple days one has dial up so he only clicks on things he cares about ,, and the other (that wouldn't shut -up :rofl: :rofl: ) doesn't even do the internet,, so he finds things out second hand..