Owners in WA love their cars a bit too much... (NSFW?)

Perhaps my feelings toward bestiality make me question the guy's competence as an engineer. WHY that is, I have no idea.  :unsure:

I'm gonna have to agree here.  Sounds like mike is almost defending the guy.  Was the horse guy a distant relative Mike?  :rofl: :rofl:  I kid.

I'd rather have a gay, or black, or whatever else you listed above engineering a plane I was on... Rather than a guy who invited his buddies over to film each other getting their ass gaped by a horse, then later dying from shock.

But to each their own. 

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The guy didn't die from shock, he bled to death internally, on the front steps of a hospital where the dumped him, but he was pretty much dead when he got there

Ahh sorry man.  I only remembered a few details as I heard about it when I worked at costco 7 years ago.  You know so much about this lol...

And a pickle factory!.... well....former pickle factory.....

If the pickle factory had stayed open, maybe the horse guy would still be alive. Maybe he'd have been perfectly content pegging himself with a pickle. Unless pickles are a gateway drug to horse dick... and then there we are again...  :confused:

If the pickle factory had stayed open, maybe the horse guy would still be alive. Maybe he'd have been perfectly content pegging himself with a pickle. Unless pickles are a gateway drug to horse dick... and then there we are again...  :confused:

Haha. From pickles. To home wreckers. To horses.

The homewrecker.

4762563517_0a790b0892.jpg

Ahh sorry man. I only remembered a few details as I heard about it when I worked at costco 7 years ago. You know so much about this lol...

A friend of mine was a cop at the time and had all the details, even the ones not released to the public. I do know too much about it....

• Like 1

I'm officially requesting a re-review. I don't believe this evidence was available at the time of determination. I'm inclined to believe this man has independently re opened the discussion. Smoke, don't be such a hard head. I know tools that just "own" or "drive" hundreds of cars aren't enthusiasts. Nor are convention goers, or people who build cars for fun. But a man who actually pleasures himself while rubbing his carnauba waxed testicles on fenders and bumpers must be close to a track going enthusiast.

Well, as it stands right now, you must 1...take your car to the track (not sure if you actually have to race it or not) and 2....think that a subaru is very hard to work on.

We need to make an amendment to state that buffing your car with your hairy beanbag should also count. But, I don't have the kind of clout it would take to get that passed as law.

Well, as it stands right now, you must 1...take your car to the track (not sure if you actually have to race it or not) and 2....think that a subaru is very hard to work on.

We need to make an amendment to state that buffing your car with your hairy beanbag should also count. But, I don't have the kind of clout it would take to get that passed as law.

I feel like those things all naturally go together. But I do not intend to make any litigious action. In my mind, he wears the badge.
  • 1 month later...