king cab on 40s? I think so

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hideous canopy I had to take off it was bothering me , ripped out old seats and moldy ruined door panels and speakers along with bumpers that had I beams welded to it, sank my truck into ground I had 3 bumpers on front and 2 on back plus canopy so I cut it all off to make one bumper instead of 5 lol

This is the one that was on CL for a while? You should really get rid of the body lift, that's a lot of body to have teetering on those... pipes? What did they use to get it up that high?

Its 2 linked in back

Probably traction bars or something to keep the lift blocks from spitting out. Need pics to tell.

• Like 1

Honestly man, Take the blocks and body lift off. You never want to run a block in the front. That is just asking for trouble. You could have a pretty cool truck just down were it will take some nice 33's or 35's. Trust me, you don't want to wait till a block comes shitt'n out on the freeway. That truck will be down and out instead of just down.

• Like 2

yea I hear yuh jester, but lifes a bitch... then yuh die, so that being said, I'm gonna live it up and do what I do and not judge like ratsun naggers do,

I imagine you all assume I did the hideous work to truck and guess what your riiii WRONG WRONG WRONG , its more like I get to fix someone's fuck up

First off, nobody is nagging. You came here asking for help and ideas. We gave you some. There are better and safer ways to run 40's. 

Seriously man, just build what you want and tell the rest of us to fuck off. Just keep the pics coming. If you  need help ask. Just don't get pissy when you don't like the answer.

• Like 3