Need help finding a windowshield for a 1981 b210

WhiteWidow

hey i just got a 1981 Datsun b210 and i need a window shield for it the one thats on there is badly cracked it gets great gas milage but finding parts for it has been a nightmare, I have called everywhere in the Vancouver Area in Washingtin state and no one has anything they are telling me its been discontiuted and they don't make anymore. I was woundering if anyone knows a company that might have one in Washington State or Oregon .

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Where in washington are you it helps us help you to include that info..  There is a 210 at Tumwater pick n pull right now.  i can't remember what the windshield looked like but it did have one. 

:D

http://row52.com/Vehicle/Index/WHLB310081017

i Live in Vancouver Washington near the Columbia River. I called pick in pull they said that they have one but they didn't say anything on the codition of the window.

The guy i got it from said that a auto wrecking yard in Pasco has one i called them early today but they haven't gotten back to me yet and thats a three hour drive and i work 6 days a week so getting this window is going to be a big pain in the neck for me.

Where in washington are you it helps us help you to include that info..  There is a 210 at Tumwater pick n pull right now.  i can't remember what the windshield looked like but it did have one. 

:D

http://row52.com/Vehicle/Index/WHLB310081017

that one almost looks like mine but i don't know if the window will fit :'(