DatsunNippon carshow/swapmeet at Eagle Rock

Ranman72

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for putting the show on Jose the turn out was great but for some reason my sales were very low at this show 

I WILL BLAME IT ON THE PACIFICO SHOW 

thanks to all the buyers who bought from me 

and thanks for everyone who helped Jose with the show 

Thanks Jose for making this event happen. It's so worth driving 4 hours to talk to fellow Datsun lovers & find needed parts. You gave the best deals around! If there's anything I can do to help in the future, I'd like to play that Datsun spirit forward & lend a hand.

Looking forward to the March event!

Angela

Thanks Angela I will appreciate your help for next years Datsun Festival. I wanted to thank everyone for coming to the event and supporting the show. I'm going to be working on a new event for next year it will be a Datsun Festival which anyone can bring their Datsun how ever it looks. This will be a Datsun only show. Looking forward for next year! Thank you every one, we will see you next year.

Be good humans!

• Like 1

This event will have room for about 150 cars for show we will be giving away awards for different categories. Vendors will be limited maybe around 15 to 20 spots only. I will need a few volunteers. The volunteers will be able to park their cars for free for the show inside plus a free awesome Datsun t-shirt that I'm designing. There will also be plenty of free parking around the event for everyone. I'm looking forward for next year event is going to be a great one.

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...