DatsunNippon carshow/swapmeet at Eagle Rock

Ranman72

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Colorbox said she's going to Vegas I though her man was going to take her to Vegas lol

I had to look back to see that post about vegas 

Sema is Nov 4/Nov 7 and the swap is on the 9th so anyone could do both 

Datsun style.

Datsun style.

Datsun style.

I agree, nothing but DATSUNS in the lot. Datsun swapmeet/carshow doesn't mean Toyota's or other non-Datsun vehicles (not counting vendor vehicles).

I don't have anything against other cars, but I don't believe money should allow for anything to be driven in.

hello everyone 10 days left for the datsunnippon car show/swapmeet. here's a little information for vendors. people with trailers please contact me so i can have a ball park figure of how many trailers are coming. vendors please come in early the earlier you get there the better dont come in late and expexct to find a spot. remember the more space you get the more it will be when it comes to pricing we have to try to leave space for everyone. please no hating on other cars i know its says Datsun show. theres a lot of people that have different cars but love Datsun. come in early i will have free coffee! see you guys and gals soon! be good humans!

• Like 1

rob i have one and i will be bringing it to swapmeet

Awesome! how much are you looking to get for it? 

Also, anyone have some front fenders for a 79 720? My buddy's dad is trying to get his back on the road so i told him i'd ask around. lmk, thanks! 

-Rob

Colorbox said she's going to Vegas I though her man was going to take her to Vegas lol

He is taking me to Vegas or actually we're meeting there because he's been working in Pittsburgh the last few months. My b-day is Nov. 11 so he's taking me there for an early b-day weekend. And still I'm a little sad I'm missing the Pacifico show and the this swap meet but I'll see you all on the next one.

OK GUYS LUCKLY I AM GOING TO THIS EVENT TOO, SO I SEE U THERE IF ANY ONE NEED EMBLEMS

I HAVE THEM,

I HAVE THE DATSUN 510 FENDER METAL EMBLEM CORRECT FIT,

{ FOR THOSE WHO BOUGHT FROM ME LAST TIME AND DIDNT FIT JUST BRING THE EMBLEM BACK AND I WILL EXCHANGE THEM FRO THE RIGHT FIT I HAVE THEM NOW} 

I AM TAKING ALL THE OTHER EMBLEMS AS WELL 

IF ANY ONE NEEDS AN SPECIAL PART JUST ASK AND I MIGHT HAVE IT

IF ANY ONE IS LOOKING FOR L18 WITH DUAL SIDE MIKKUNIS 44S SHORT INTAKE HIGH PERFORMANCE CAM SHAFT CAN BRING IT OVER JUST ASK PLS

HERE IS MY NUMBER FOR FASTER RESPONCE 650 810 6108

NOTE :   I  TAKE 

PAY PAL

CREDIT CARD

CASH

100_3435.jpg

100_2840.jpg

• Like 2