looking for some help

i have a project im working on which is a 510 1972 and i dont have any of the steering or front suspension and im kinda lost on which route i should go i want this to be a drift mobile ill post some pics and any help will be appreciated thanks PS im new to this site was on the 510 realm but didnt really get any help over there

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A wild guess, but it's probably because we love and respect out Datsuns and don't like seeing them abused like that. Drifting only ends with one result... putting the car in harm's way and it gets tore up. Skills can only get you so far, and luck.... luck always runs out. Every year there are less and less of them through attrition so please don't add to it. If you don't understand the joy of owning a classic, building it and the fun of driving it, maybe just get some other RWD pos  

• Like 1

Hahahah sayz mr sawzall!

Mike,where would all the asian trannys come from if no one ever were to?

We all have had our fun with/in them

This is ratsun ..right?

Where many are ratsunized no?

Its his,let him do with it what he wants,and the parts after(if it comes to this)will live in other 510s(seen pics,its drift worthy imo)

Id pro bono it,its their ride,with what they want to do with it.With the hope they would make it good for them

A small block in a 620,will light the tires up ,seems like the ultimate I feel the need for speed(and this goes way way back to the early 90s 510 club days slogan)

Search...Tits? no? :rofl: