Denmarks Daily Deluxe aka " DDD"

denmarkboy

Such a rare truck and w/ original paint.. Once in a lifetime find!   

Thanks scooter ! I cant find another one , or one that been sold anytime recently .

i dont feel worthy of this thing , went chasing this one to get a daily datsun i could use around town and close runs . 

this thing would be better if were in the hands of someone with your skills , i caught a posting you made a while back in a tread called (what other skills do you have ) or something like that. you have a good eye/skilled hand dude .

IMAG3444_zpsacr3wlja.jpgIMAG3445_zpsxh3aprru.jpg

• Like 1
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Those are some of the best floors I've seen on a 620. They are dangerously close to perfect.

I agree

And all i wanted was a driver / work truck. I am one day away from parking it , Even though i will back to driving a standard cab with no leg room . i know there are plenty of nice trucks out there , but this is the nicest completely stock truck ive personally ever owned. 

Ok , I agree to a point , but I needed a truck to throw metal in, haul trash in , never wash except when I can't see out the Windows in truck . 

This isn't that truck , and I get it , I am kicking a dead horse trying to make the point it's rare . But can you show me another pizzazzy pickup package ? Let alone a rust free , wreck free one ?? !!  Well I can't , 

I agree it's a shame not to use a truck as a truck . At this point it's going to get parked and saved . If I were to work it the way I wanted it would be trashed in no time . 

He's been trying to avoid us noticing. It's the only bad part of the truck

right ! i'm not sure anyone posts as many pics of the build , well at least i try, here is one of the top the 2nd day i owned it ,IMAG3311_zpsnrtkei6o.jpg

hmmmmm then that makes all the talk about wanting it to be garage kept and such seems kinda meaningless lol

never keep cars i cant drive and enjoy or work  it still needs work , never said perfect, garage kept. its very close to a great truck  . and instead of beat it down as a work truck i would rather park it and make it perfect . 

which is why i sent you an email about you truck , after seeing it in craigslist in my new hunting ground for datsuns i had to get more info. i am , and have been looking for a kc truck i could use for kind of a shop truck daily driver . The fact that it has the pizzazzy package is just a bonus . 

00N0N_2dbH3Uei8We_600x450_zpszkbz3vel.jp00303_f82xAzxxC4u_600x450_zps37mlwz0z.jp

do you still have the original fender ? deluxe badge ? does the sunroof leak ? it rains like crazy down here and im not into cold showers. and got any shots of the floors ? also pm'd i will be there this weekend sometime . 

• Like 1

which is why i sent you an email about you truck , after seeing it in craigslist in my new hunting ground for datsuns i had to get more info. i am , and have been looking for a kc truck i could use for kind of a shop truck daily driver . The fact that it has the pizzazzy package is just a bonus . 

00N0N_2dbH3Uei8We_600x450_zpszkbz3vel.jp00303_f82xAzxxC4u_600x450_zps37mlwz0z.jp

do you still have the original fender ? deluxe badge ? does the sunroof leak ? it rains like crazy down here and im not into cold showers. and got any shots of the floors ? also pm'd i will be there this weekend sometime . 

Damn you posted while I was posting, I have a deluxe badge if he doesn't. That's a nice truck and Bonvo knows his way around a Datto motor. :thumbup:

• Like 2

Could always do it up  like so. Nothing wrong with keeping it a little worn as long as it's clean. :cool:

5101.jpg

That one stays in a garage from time to time :)

see thats what i am sayin ! i will fix the seats and i need to see a pro about the paint preservation but i know this ; it never been repainted and wont while i have it . 

• Like 1

dont have the fender or badges wish i did like i was saying in the pm aside from the little bit of rust in the bed its just as clean as yours sunroof doesnt leak floors are perfect so on and so forth my paint buffs out just as nice as yours to and my bed sides are damn near perfect sunroof does not leak surprisingly 

• Like 1

dont have the fender or badges wish i did like i was saying in the pm aside from the little bit of rust in the bed its just as clean as yours sunroof doesnt leak floors are perfect so on and so forth my paint buffs out just as nice as yours to and my bed sides are damn near perfect sunroof does not leak surprisingly 

yeah if its that nice i would only have another nice truck , but i would still need a trasher . i think i just found a kc in sunriver for  g . already doin the emails , looks like an auto, deluxe with badges , runs and drives ,. thats what i mean .