1979 Datsun 810

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have some 810 parts here (perfect crack-free dash pads mmmmm) but... only fit right hand drive.. sorry. If you get stuck for any little bits of trim, give me a shout, I have new and used 810 parts, however, the 810 that we got in the UK had quite a lot of differences to the USA market one, for example ours only had 4 pot engines. (L16 or L18) So the whole front end was shorter.

• Like 1

I have some 810 parts here (perfect crack-free dash pads mmmmm) but... only fit right hand drive.. sorry. If you get stuck for any little bits of trim, give me a shout, I have new and used 810 parts, however, the 810 that we got in the UK had quite a lot of differences to the USA market one, for example ours only had 4 pot engines. (L16 or L18) So the whole front end was shorter.

Do you have the small bumpers front and back? If you know to get some please let know I could get them but there gonna run me up to $750 USD.

• 2 weeks later...

I wish you are in the states.....I will be all over your parts.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I amnlooking for marron A pillar covers. Right and left hand side.

I amnlooking for marron A pillar covers. Right and left hand side.

Put a ad the on the classifieds when you get to 25 posts. Lucky guy you are man I got my 810 wagon from Justin as well. Parts are kinda hard to come by so keep an eye out at the junkyards, eBay, yahoo Japan, and even Facebook Datsun pages.

• 7 months later...