1979 Datsun 810

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What' kind of parts are you looking for maybe if I spot something you need I'll let you know, I'm always looking for extra parts for my 810 as well as parts from overseas.

Thanks bud for the reply....first I want a dash pad or cap as a starter,I will be making a list of what I need in coming few days.

Jamal

Thanks bud for the reply....first I want a dash pad or cap as a starter,I will be making a list of what I need in coming few days.

Jamal

That's gonna be a really tough find, I'll keep my eyes open either way. I know for a fact they never made a cap cover for our cars like they do for Z cars, a while back there used to be a website called OEM surplus no longer active that other 810 owners made to sell extra parts. Keep you eyes on the junkyards could find another 810 with good dash. Just keep in mind these are pretty uncommon cars so parts are gonna be a PITA to find.
  • 4 weeks later...

Best would be to find a parts car with every thing you need. Go over your car and make a list of what you need and keep it with you. There's probably lots of non running 810s out there but probably forgotten in some back yard. You will have to find them. The owners probably have given up but willing to get rid of. Just remember they are not worth what the sentimental owner often things they are worth. On the other hand I've had cars given to me just for removing them. In spare time drive down alleys looking into back yards. Take different routes home. Any car you see from a distance with four round headlights... worth taking a better look. Ask around, check craigslists. 

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...