Hot Wheels Raffle Event of the year.

This following post was copied and pasted from the NWD forum. Post originally created by 510freak/Lou.

With much reluctance, I decided to sell my Hot Wheels collection.

Rather than pass this stuff off on eBay, I wanted a chance for my people(you guys) to get at it.
I'm letting go of something I love to help with another love of mine-my 1979 210 coupe.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.flickr.com/photos/127481819 ... 403547122/ (scroll to see all)

This is a one of,one time Hot Wheels diecast offer being done for/by a fellow Datsun owner(flatcat19),With the hopes that this will help him get his Datsun 210 project going
The funds raised in this offering,will be held until the end of the fundraiser,should the targeted amount not be raised,all monies donated to flatcat19 will be refunded to donators

A minimum donation(total) amount has been set,by flatcat19,if this goal is achieved the winner will get all of the Hot Wheels that have been listed in the photos(see link for all)
If the minimum amount of donations is not reached,have no fear(see above)

Now is your Chance to get some hard to find Datsun(and others too) Hot wheels for $5.00(per donation) A minimum total donation amount has been set,By flatcat19.
flatcat19 has offered Buy 3, get 1 free. $5 for 1.... or 4 for $15.

If you are the lucky one,this is a score for you for as little as $5.00
There will be a random number generator used at the end(if successful) of the great fundraiser for flatcat19 ,I am providing a link of the random number generator for all to see,and try.
I Will post a video(or pictures of the winning number,and the winners username.
So that they can see it is random number(not myself or anyone,will have the power to make a choice as to who wins this raffle)
Flatcat19,will ship all 196 hot wheels to the winner pronto!

The "rules" and procedure of this fundraiser are:

1. There is a minimum amount of donation of $5.00 per donation

2. There is no maximum amount of donation that one person may donate , Minimum $5.00 per donation is expected,And in increments of $5.00 (Example if you donate $10.00 you will get two(2) numbers)
greater enabling the odds of you getting the 191 hot wheels flatcat19 is offering.

3. All funds raised will be sent to flatcat19 for his Datsun 210 project

4. There will be a random number generater used(no buddy buddy,help me win etc)See link below, Give it a few tries see how it works

5. Have fun, Help a Datsun fan out,keep it simple

6. Pm me for paypal account info,Do not pm flatcat19(as requested)

7. If the minimum donation amount is not reached,All funds will be refunded to donators

8. October 18th, 7:01PM pacific end time

9. All Hot Wheels will be shipped by flatcat for free!(lower 48 states)

Flatcat19 hopes that you all will enjoy this fundraiser, He is reluctant to do this,but forsees no other viable option to move forward on his project,Has to give up something he loves,to move forward on something he loves(we have all been there at one piont,I am sure)

Here is the Random number generator,Give it a try it . This will dictate who gets all the hot wheels offered

http://andrew.hedges.name/experiments/r ... ginal.html

Disclosure,
Ratsun.net , NWDatsuns.com,and any parties involved assume no responsibility of pre mentioned items being offered(see pictures for verification/and condition) of items being offered
This is not a raffle,nor it it intended as one,it is a bunch of Datsun people,trying to help out a fellow Datsun owner out,with the chance of getting some very cool Hot Wheels diecast cars
All funds will be forwarded to Keith(flatcat19) at the end of the raffle(if the minimum amount of "online " donations are met) to help him fund his project
You too can be a part of this,Its a great feeling to help out fellow Datsun owners out,and with the chance of getting 191 Hot Wheels thats a plus!

• Like 1
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Please note,there are some pictures missing right now the great world wide web,isnt so great after all

Here are some of the offerings by flatcat19

https://www.flickr.com/photos/127481819 ... 403547122/ (scroll to see all)

This is a one of,one time Hot Wheels diecast offer being done for/by a fellow Datsun owner(flatcat19),With the hopes that this will help him get his Datsun 210 project going
The funds raised in this offering,will be held until the end of the fundraiser,should the targeted amount not be raised,all monies donated to flatcat19 will be refunded to donators

A minimum donation(total) amount has been set,by flatcat19,if this goal is acheived the winner will get all of the Hot Wheels that have been listed in the photos(see link for all)
If the minimum amount of donations is not reached,have no fear(see above)

Now is your Chance to get some hard to find Datsun(and others too) Hot wheels for $5.00(per donation) A minimum total donation amount has been set,By flatcat19.
If you are the lucky one,this is a score for you for as little as $5.00
There will be a random number generater used at the end(if succesful) of the great fundraiser for flatcat19 ,I am providing a link of the random number generator for all to see,and try.
I Will post a video(or pictures of the winning number,and the winners username.
So that they can see it is random number(not myself or anyone,will have the power to make a choice as to who wins this raffle)
Flatcat19,will ship all 196 hot wheels to the winner pronto!

The "rules" and procedure of this fundraiser are:

1. There is a minimum amount of donation of $5.00 per donation

2. There is no maximum amount of donation that one person may donate , Minimum $5.00 per donation is expected,And in increments of $5.00 (Example if you donate $10.00 you will get two(2) numbers)
greater enabling the odds of you getting the 196 hot wheels flatcat19 is offering.

3. All funds raised will be sent to flatcat19 for his Datsun 210 project

4. There will be a random number generater used(no buddy buddy,help me win etc)See link below, Give it a few tries see how it works

5. Have fun, Help a Datsun fan out,keep it simple

6. Pm me for paypal account info,Do not pm flatcat19(as requested)

7. If the minimum donation amount is not reached,All funds will be refunded to donators

8. October 18th, 7:01PM pacific end time

9. All Hot Wheels will be shipped by flatcat for free!

Flatcat19 hopes that you all will enjoy this fundraiser, He is reluctant to do this,but forsees no other viable option to move forward on his project,Has to give up something he loves,to move forward on something he loves(we have all been there at one piont,I am sure)

Here is the Random number generator,Give it a try it . This will dictate who gets all the hot wheels offered

http://andrew.hedges.name/experiments/r ... ginal.html

Disclosure,
Ratsun.net , NWDatsuns.com,and any parties involved assume no responsiblity of pre mentioned items being offered(see pictures for verification/and condition) of items being offered
This is not a raffle,nor it it intended as one,it is a bunch of Datsun people,trying to help out a fellow Datsun owner out,with the chance of getting some very cool Hot Wheels diecast cars
All funds will be forwarded to Keith(flatcat19) at the end of the raffle(if the minimum amount of "online " dontatons are met) to help him fund his project
You too can be a part of this,Its a great feeling to help out fellow Datsun owners out,and with the chance of getting 196 Hot Wheels thats a plus!

SOOOOOOOOOO....

I want to step this up just a little bit. 

Buy 3 tickets-get 1 free. 

As it sits now-1 ticket for $5 or 4 for $15. 

If you had already purchased tickets, Lou is comping you your extra numbers. 

Mr. Awesome Guy-Thank you. Too generous. Way too cool. 

You bought me 14 tickets and bought yourself 14 tickets. 28 total- 28/3=9r1. You just got 9 free chances for yourself.