320 Heater and Misc - giveaway

Stoffregen Motorsports

I don't know if this is Kosher, but I posted an ad in the classifieds for free parts. There is a 320 heater and misc 320 suspension and brake small parts. Some of them NOS.

I figured some of you guys may want free stuff, but wouldn't necessarily look in the classifieds.

P9260001_zps5e88fc35.jpg

• Like 1
  • Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would not mind having a couple of them parts, like the 320 wiper arms, and what looks to be the voltage regulator, and of course the heater box/core.

Is that a 320 radio, I would really be interested if it was, but I doubt it really is one, a positive ground radio that is.

Let us see if anyone closer to you chimes in.

• Like 1

If that's a working negative ground radio, then I would really like it.  I'd like to have a period correct looking radio for my truck.  I'd also be interested in the wiper arms, unless somebody else wants them.  What else ya got in the box?  My zip code is 45776 by the way.

Parts are all gone. See when you want something to disappear you have to give it away.

Whenever I need to get rid of a load of scrap metal I put an ad up on Craigslist for free scrap. I am too far away from a scrap yard to make it worth my time. I usually get the stuff gone the same day. Now if I wa asking half of market value...I bet I wouldn't get one call.

Well, if the new owner is on here and wants to sell me a negative ground datsun radio, send me a PM.  I've been shopping on ebay, but most are $200 range for mint ones.  I just want presentable and working for $50 to $100 range. 

• 5 weeks later...

So KFunk740, you do not have a positive ground 320?  Did you swap it over to negative ground?  I might have an old datsun radio but don't know if it works, will look. 

My truck is negative ground, but a previous owner did the swap.

I picked up a vintage Audiovox radio on ebay for cheap, but haven't had the chance to verify if it works yet (not even sure what each wire does).  I've been busy with exams and house painting.  A better looking/working Datsun may still be a better option, if you happen to find one.  Someone sent me a PM about a 521 radio they'd sell me for $50, and I'm asking them for some more details on it.