Datsloco's Fun Run October 11th. To Murphy's not Tahoe

Datsloco

So we are cruising up to Murphy's on the 11th of october. Meeting at the tower mart gas station in lathrop on lathrop rd at 9:30am and if anyone else wants to meet in manteca let me know. We will be making a stop in copperopolis to take pics and depending if we hungry we will also eat there. If not we will wait to eat till we get to murphy's. We will come back on hwys 49 & 120

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure I can make the run on the 11th. But I could be down for Taxi's  Congrats on the anniversary ........... someone did good!

soooo, whats the turn out going to be for... 

monthly modesto mchenry taxi's saturday meet. 6pm

which just so happens to fall on someones wedding day and the fun run.

we planned a camping trip around our fun run which was originally the following weekend but we will have to miss this one because we will be camping 

everyone have fun and drive safe 

Being married 101. It's better to ask for forgiveness than permission. Also applies when buying a motorcycle or dog.

......or a counter offer that pleases her to momentarily distract from what you're getting at ;)

Well guys im not getting alot of response so i think we will be cancelling this fun run. Especially cuz the people that suggested to go to reno or tahoe are not even going. Not naming no names but they know who they are.

name names we all want to know 

just jump in with the sac datsun group they will meet at McDonald in Cameron park and leave close to or right at 9am 

they will drive some back roads up through markleyville and over monitor pass over 8000 foot elevation , down the backside to 395 I believe and home on 50 

the trees are beautiful up there this time of year 

we call it the leavers fun run 

Well guys im not getting alot of response so i think we will be cancelling this fun run. Especially cuz the people that suggested to go to reno or tahoe are not even going. Not naming no names but they know who they are.

Its not a for sure thing that were not going but even if we dont make it i have a damn good excuse not to.