Datsloco's Fun Run October 11th. To Murphy's not Tahoe

Datsloco

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool so we are still doing a fun run just not to tahoe. We are gonna cruise up hwy 4 to copperopolis and then into murphy's. Very nice smooth roads up there. We will eat lunch take a walk down murphy's main street then we will head back on hwy 49 to hwy 120 should be a nice run. Just not as long as the tahoe one. Lets meet in lathrop at the tower mart gas station on lathrop rd at 9:30am and we can also meet in manteca somewhere as well.

Cool so we are still doing a fun run just not to tahoe. We are gonna cruise up hwy 4 to copperopolis and then into murphy's. Very nice smooth roads up there. We will eat lunch take a walk down murphy's main street then we will head back on hwy 49 to hwy 120 should be a nice run. Just not as long as the tahoe one. Lets meet in lathrop at the tower mart gas station on lathrop rd at 9:30am and we can also meet in manteca somewhere as well.

Have fun guys should be a nice route. Pool station road is near by too if you want to explore.

Sorry guys...I'm out...... :bye: 

........took on a phatty side job in the afternoon to make some Datto monies....

I need my rear end baaaad.....

Anybody got a complete rear member for cheap?? :lol:

.......minus a diff.....

A BIG Thanks to all the guys n gals that joined us!!It was a blast. We had 3 510's, 1 510 wagon, 2 521's, 2 hondas, and a Hayabusa :) Sorry i didnt take pics due to having too much fun lol. Let me just tell you the roads,the stores,the towns that we drove on and thru were AWESOME!!!!!!!!! Great food Great ice cream,Great beer,and Great people = Great Unforgetable Moments. Can't wait for our next one. We are gonna shoot for reno n tahoe again.

IMAG1121_1.jpg

IMAG1125_1.jpg

• Like 2