• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

You did a great job setting up the rims & stance, really sets the goon off. One of my favorite goons! Stance can make or break a car imo, I want my 510 & rx3 goons to have a killer stance like yours. Been doing a lot of research, thanks for the info. Still looking for the hot wheel version. :)

Greg

I have popped in this thread a time to two just cuz it is a goon.  This time I really took a good look. Probably because I was looking at my goon today and thinking.....I should do something with that.  This one is just one of the best I have seen (Duncan's will have you beat but just barely IMO).  Now I have something to aspire to.  I have had mine since May

of '13 and still have not driven it.  Now that the coupe is done for the wife.....it is goon time.

I picked mine up in sept. 16, got it running with a fresh swap & is a blast to drive! I just got into classic Japanese cars in June 16. Picked up a 66 Datsun roadster while looking to get a domestic classic & haven't looked back! I've got four now (one for sale). I would like to see Duncan's goon since I don't recognize the name, if I see it I'd recognize it. I'm a newbie to jcc but been in the game of classic cars for a long time! I'm absorbing everything like a sponge. Where I live domestic classics dominate & they still look down on jcc. I think it's slowly starting to come around though.

Greg

little update... Took best Nostalgic award at Wekfest Chicago 2016.. you can say  I was shocked!!.. Was awesome!  Great show, So many beautiful oldschool cars....

26687916626_1797baabeb_b.jpgFB_IMG_1461942049016 by luis veguilla, on Flickr

26714258705_ae4c6bdf9d_h.jpg0418162229_HDR by luis veguilla, on Flickr

26648238291_9ac899517b_h.jpg13071773_1256585134412998_3876792087195161418_o by luis veguilla, on Flickr

Oh my Lord, I think I just came .. faster than pounding my best friend's wife.. . pure sex, I tell you that much.. . she's gorgeous dude.