Cross country auto shipping

terolla

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I used this company, the truck was not a runner, it didn't even have brakes of any kind, it shipped from North Carolina to Vancouver Washington in an enclosed trailer, it cost me $1850.00 total.

The driver was from the eastern block, and was a very nice guy, I was warned ahead of time by the transport broker that it was a foreigner, but I was told he thought the guy was honest, it was a team driver truck.

William - Founder, Plymouth Auto Transport, LLC <william@plymouthautotransport.com>

William Morden

Plymouth Auto Transport, LLC

o: 877.486.9091 / f: 877.486.9092

c: 954.856.3494 / d: 772.204.0728

www.plymouthautotransport.com

cleardot.gif

DSCN2394.JPG

DSCN2393.JPG

The broker found me an enclosed trailer because I requested one if possible, he can likely get you what you want/need.

Keep in mind that I received a lot of quotes, even from brokers I did not contact  :confused:, I was able to unsubscribe from most of them, but a few I could not, they did finally go away, but it took a while, I received a lot of emails for a while, I only asked for 3 quotes, but I received at least 10 of them.

cool, thanks for the info, good option for an enclosed trailer.  Any open trailer shippers, its ratsun and i need to save a buck.

The guy was nice, when I thought everything went south because there was no title when I was told originally that there was a free and clear title, he sat back and waited till everything got straightened out and then found a truck, I didn't get calls every week from him, he waited till I called him back.

Im currently working with a group - Golden Key Express - They were recommended to me from a buddy who recently shipped his daily out west. Privately owned and operated - I think they only have 6 trucks- so no brokers or terminals. One truck the whole way. Pretty sure the car has to be running and driving though. Haven't received the car yet. Should be here on Monday.