620 C / 620 crewcab

denmarkboy

hahaha , man i wish i had the time ! i really want to put pencil to paper and make it happen , i just haven't had the time .

go out for a night at the bar and while you're there doodle on a napkin. That always ends interestingly enough. May not be what you're looking for but good for a few laughs
  • Like 3
  • Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanna help but I have no usefulskills unless you feel like drilling holes and putting in rivets

The job of drilling a hole is a an important step before doing a lot of fabrication. So to say no skills , I ain't buyin that, you got skills and the ability to learn . And that's all ya really need .

The only person tellin me I can't do something is me, and I don't go there very often .

• Like 2

The job of drilling a hole is a an important step before doing a lot of fabrication. So to say no skills , I ain't buyin that, you got skills and the ability to learn . And that's all ya really need .

The only person tellin me I can't do something is me, and I don't go there very often .

and maybe the spouse, but that's most likely telling you to do something in the house instead of out in the shop.

Brother I am creeping in on 50 and have been in a mostly on again relationship for almost 20 of that, at this point in the game I do.pretty much 99.9% of whatever the hell I want !

The wife lets me almost anything I want.  She does keep me inline thought to make sure I do the important stuff however.  Cant play all the time.

I have yet to learn how to weld, fabrication is not a strong trait of mine. I tend to make things up as I go

I do however build airplanes for a living, so drilling and filling (especially with drawings to follow) is an easy task for me

I have yet to learn how to weld, fabrication is not a strong trait of mine. I tend to make things up as I go

I do however build airplanes for a living, so drilling and filling (especially with drawings to follow) is an easy task for me

Go get that $100 welder from harbor freight and practice.  Thats what I've done.  I am also an A&P and I understand its easier to follow a drawing because your suppose to, but making things is alot more fun especially for me.

Go get that $100 welder from harbor freight and practice. Thats what I've done. I am also an A&P and I understand its easier to follow a drawing because your suppose to, but making things is alot more fun especially for me.

I'm not a&p. I'm structures.

I've thought about it. Just don't have time or money yet