620 C / 620 crewcab

denmarkboy

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I've seen what your looking for and at the time just ignored this.  Granted 30 years ago in New Mexico I saw one for sale and really didin't think much of it except that it was cool.  KC frame exactly and modify the rest.  good thread give me ideas and good luck.

Thanks , I think the body part of what I am doing has been done . But not the interior or the drive train . Well it has but not all in one package.

Actually has anyone done a z dash swap ?

this is an awesome idea, though carrying the bulletside look through the back door will be hard, good luck i will be watching

thanks , lol I am planning on all of this build to be hard, if it was easy everybody would have one !

I guess I need to do a little work on the art work . If this makes any since but I am putting 2 cabs back to back. I am going to take out as much as I can to get the doors as close together as possible, which will actually make a bullet from each end and the rear doors will open suicide style . The doors handles kinda shows that in the sketch. There are a few other small things not in the sketch, I will try and do a new one soon .

• Like 1

That makes perfect sense. This is definitely some next level shit that only you are able to pull off. Keep up the good work, and keep them coming.

Thanks , but this a pretty big community and there are more talented people on here than I am . I know there are more than a few people on here that could do the same build . I just beat em to it

Oh and ( keep em coming ) I already have plans for a datsun so unreal I am sure to have some try to put me in one of those funny,long sleeved white coats !

That makes perfect sense. This is definitely some next level shit that only you are able to pull off. Keep up the good work, and keep them coming.

Thanks , but this a pretty big community and there are more talented people on here than I am . I know there are more than a few people on here that could do the same build . I just beat em to it

Oh and ( keep em coming ) I already have plans for a datsun so unreal I am sure to have some try to put me in one of those funny,long sleeved white coats !

Love the art work! Im following with the hope that you see this through :)

Im curious about your plans for the B pillars; do you plan on a modern extra cab pickup design that incorporates it into the suicide rear door, or the standard crew cab design with seperate pillar to catch both doors?

I know what ya mean about the posting deal , it's all good .

And it is getting done ! I don't take medicine for my o.c.d. I just buy another datsun !

I'm headed to look at 4 more today .

just an update on my earlier adventure ;; here is a couple pictures from today , i picked up 2 more 521's both 1968 solid floors on both , might still get the 67 520...

even the po thinks i'm nuts ! and he just met me ! like i said here are a couple pictures , i am very happy !!!IMAG3226_zpstwwpup4t.jpgIMAG3227_zpsib51aler.jpgIMAG3215_zpsiv2gasxf.jpg

i have a bunch of pictures from today but i dont want to side track this build . i will start some kind of thread on them soon .  Hurray more datsun !

• Like 3

That's sweet ! Mixing the two styles is going to be challenging. Got any pictures? I really do want to make it look authentic , yet custom , if that makes any sense.

Here's the bed rail on my old 620.  I only have the rails, roll bar left

Ill pm them to you that way I wont clutter up this build thread

• Like 1