620 Front Bumper Parts

Cruzn620

Thanks to Rock Auto I got a new bumper for my 620 super cheap...however, when taking off my old mounting brackets, I snapped every one of the bolts off that are build into the factory rubbers. I need new "bumper guards" and I also need the chrome metric carriage bolts that hold the side mounts on...any help with locating these things? Ebay was no help at all, though they did have the carriage bolts for freaking $35....even mcmaster carr doesn't sell metric carriage bolts...Thanks!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You might try getting stainless steel carriage bolts.   If you polish the head, they look really close to chrome, and do not rust. 

Stainless steel is made by alloying chromium into the steel itself.  That is why they will polish to a good look.   Try to avoid cheap stainless steel, if you can.  Another trick used to reduce the tendency of steel to rust is to remove the carbon, and carbon in steel gives the steel more strength.

Fastenal is a company that will also sell bolts.  Buying from somebody like them will usually allow you to get higher quality than the hardware section of a big box building supply store