Inland Empire to JCCS Caravan 2014 with stops in Corona & Anaheim

rivdat620

Ok all, here is a link to the map from Riverside with all stops to Long Beach JCCS: http://goo.gl/maps/xvvIg 

Departure times for each Spot:
A: Jack And The Box on LA Sierra Ave leaving at 5:30AM
B: Between Shell And Chevron on Greenriver Rd 5:50AM
C: Carl's Jr. South of the 5 freeway on Brookhurst 6:30AM
E: JCCS Gate 7:15AM 

William (Zerow on Ratun) will be leading the group from La Sierra to Green River and then to Brookhurst to meet up with the OC Guys (Eddie, NICOYA on Ratsun). Then the whole group will Roll up to the JCCS gate together. For the caravan the more cars the better, so get up early and get to one of these locations. If you arrive at any of the locations after the departure time then hurry up and try to get to the next one or just go to JCCS. Contact either guy above for info! See you all there!  :thumbup: 

Robert (rivdat620)

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Robert for the information, but this year we want to stick together and have a large group instead of breaking up and showing up at the event in smaller groups. Let's try to wait for the entire group to get there before heading to the event.  I'm just saying, the last few years has been a disaster, so lets be more oganized this year.

Thanks 

I am going to second this Rivdat. When I arrive in Anaheim, I will be taking note of anyone who wishes to drive at a safer speed and actually " cruise " to the event instead of trying to keep up with all the speeding Datsuns that attempt to lead the charge. 

It's a caravan guys, it's NOT a race! Most Datsuns cannot fly faster than 75 MPH on the freeway so for anyone who wishes to actually cruise and be seen me and a small group of others will be driving there on the same route, just at a more managable pace that allows everyone to enjoy the caravan. 

• Like 2

Hey Rivdat, I have always wondered why this Caravan starts and leaves so early to begin with? General entry to the show begins at 07:30 and the gate closes at 08:45.

Is this simply to avoid the crowds at the initial lineup?

That's the whole purpose. Stay in line with the rest of the datsun :)

Mr Rucky and Mr. Nicoya, whats up guys. The time was early to avoid being late due to any hold ups, didnt want to have to rush because we never seemed to leave each stop on time. There was also a fourth stop closer to JCCS but it was to difficult to maneuver that one so it was canned. Any who it could totally be changed but would have to be agreed on by all. I wont be able to join in cause I have to get to JCCS early but William (Zero) is leading from Riverside. 3.5 days and counting!  :thumbup:

Alain - We can certainly leave from the Carl's Jr/Brookhurst later if it works out. This stop should be "The Alamo" - if you are not here by 6:40 AT THE LATEST, we are out of there. If we could get some people who are spectators only to stop traffic at that light for the Southbound 5, that would be superb and their efforts will not go unnoticed. We always get hung up at that light and never really recover.

Anyhow, I am looking forward to this roll-in as I always do every year. Let's keep it civil and as it has been stated above, THIS IS NOT A RACE!

3 days and a wake up, folks. Get those cars in tip-top shape.

At 80+ sometimes things start flying off on the freeway.. such as hubcaps, trim and sometimes even expensive, rare "1500" badges from Australia 

that people spend top dollar on and many months waiting for....  :hyper:

You dick,but your right, and fuck you I bought another set for top dollar again because I can. Wait that sounds stupid, SHIT.