Do girls actually like Datsuns?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ex-wife hated it. no girlfriends after the divorce really cared for it, new wife likes it because we dated in it but that's about it. I don't think anyone but me likes my Datsun. sometimes I think that's why I like it. I know when I first spotted it rotting under a pine tree I had no clue what it was but I liked it and knew I would own it. I liked it enough that I sold this thing ASAP to buy it.

1968May073.jpg

six years later though, I got no regrets.

:(

what if you have two datsuns and two bmws? my woman is not into cars but always asks if we are taking the ka-t wagon :)

took her to a meet the other day. she drove the e30 and i drove the wagon after a full day of helping gab a z car girl. she was all about it. now she has the hots for my e36 sport. to answer your question yolo girls and yuppie/hipster mix girls dont like any car unless its late model and you still owe money on it.

You get a pass because you have Datsuns (plural)  :)

Do they like Datsuns? Or probably one of these...

They like being seen in one for the proximity coolness it bestows on them and wish they had thought of it.

They like that you like them.

They really do like them.

They really don't care either way but it's not a problem

They don't like it's smell, ride, color, rust, noise or the fact that you like it and it is a problem.

Your wagon is beautiful :) And no, I'm not going to flash my boobies. You'll just have to take my word for it.

Damn! ;)

I quote my mom about the Maxima.  "It smells like gear oil, it's dirty, and it's loud!"  But mom, that's the sweet straight-six sexiness! :D

• Like 1

Damn! ;)

I quote my mom about the Maxima.  "It smells like gear oil, it's dirty, and it's loud!"  But mom, that's the sweet straight-six sexiness! :D

Don't be sad. There's still plenty of other boobies for you to see in the post tits thread :hug:

• Like 1

My gf loves my 510 wagon. She thinks it's badass. And it's lowered quite a bit and bouncy. She's been on a fun run with me. She's been in it with me when Ive broken down. Shes wrenched on it with me. surprisingly haven't conceived a baby in the back yet... She wants a 2 door though.