Help me gauge the value of my S13

Yeah so ive been gone a while, school, work, being being broke, drifting, being broke

Anyways, ive been thinking of all the Datsun projects I have, that im slacking on because im broke.

I want to sell my daily driver S13, but dont know how much i could get for it. This is just me gauging its value right i suppose. 

What better group of people to ask then you guys? lol

Basically:

143k mile KA24DE, really healthy, no blow by at all (i'll do a compression check), really well maintained, hot cam swap, torque from 3k-5.5k. If anything, this cars centerpiece. Likewise, tranny is in great condition, no grinds, pops, or howling. Clutch is ok too.

has a no name 3in catback, little bit too big but it sounds and preforms a lot better than with the resonator and shitty piping it had before 

11k miles Megan racing EZ streets coilovers, ride is stiff but not bone shatttering stiff.

Brand new set of Megan racing RUCAs and toe arms

Welded diff

370mm Nardi, could use a coat of polyurethane on the outside

Dragonball shift knob (self made)

Body is pretty straight, all it really needs is paint

Interior is all there, just needs a good cleaning.

Clean title, Chasis has 250k miles, but every bushing is in tip top shape.

Brand new speakers all around, 6.5 in the door panel and 4x6 in the back, sounds fucking great.

Everything that is electrical is in good working order, ive had a few shorts here and there but everything was fixed correctly, exposed wire was covered in heat shrink and taped up, all electrical connectors and solid, no frays or wires, sub was installed correctly with a 50amp fuse in line (50 amps or whatever it is), KA24DE harness was depinned and repinned to match KA24-E body harness, no stripped and twisted wires.

only been drifted twice, ive never hit a thing.

Comes with pretty rare set of Racing Hart Takechi projects, need some TLC. 17x7 +32 (i know)

Heres a little video of it in action 

15251877351_e56a5e2962_b.jpg

15255100855_ac15396eeb_b.jpg

15068281330_52c40a77b7_o.jpg

15251877881_7e60cbe395_b.jpg

15068525467_9fbd5b4460_b.jpg

15068547738_4866efa27b_b.jpg

15068416150_9d07d691d1_b.jpg

15252010571_d7ed022ff0_b.jpg

its been nothing less than a great daily, i have tons of great memories in it but its time to pass it on.

especially for my old piece of shit

15068422000_f3f6973898_b.jpg

plus, I have a fairlady ZL and a FD to fix

• Like 1
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of the craigslist 240s prices are obscene, $4k for broken SR20det S13s with gutted interiors and  salvage titles, talkin bout "all it needs is tank full of gas"

My friend just bought a shitty RB20 S13 with literally nothing working correctly, if I can get $3k id be so happy lol, what emotional attachment?

but nah if i can't get at least $2k out of it, its really not worth selling to me, it'll cost at least $2k to get my 510 to daily driver status, not to mention my other S13

Cars ruined my life. 

Hey indy, hows Rusty? 

The LZ22 i built for it just needs to be re-ringed, easy task. I just dont want to deal with Ls for right now, too expensive to build to have power and keep reliable.

Im wanting to do a KA or N/A SR swap, which at most shouldnt cost me more than $2k, Im really familiar with both engines and with the wiring. 

But my main concern is the suspension, Id like it to be a lot stiffer, with S13/S14 coilovers