Stupid California

red13

California smog crap is bullshit anyways.  If you have to by a catalytic converter $50-$60 in all 49 states, but California $300+.  I had to replace one in my 87 sentra that was going to be $300 to buy and couple hundred install.  Found a place $200 for everything not going to argue.  I think its just a push to get carburetor vehicles off the road.  That way the can make more money with pos new cars that need to be recalled.

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you read the quote it says that I think that they are better than me, I do not. I however never said that I was better than anyone else.

Sorry Q I think you miss read my meaning, I thougt you were saying you thought I was better than you, soI was 'Trying' to be self deprecating. Failed Again, sorry.

We're not nearly as bad in person :lol:

Oh yah, What about Smoke? And how many more Rambo ninja guys like him run'n around in the bushes up there? I'll stick with Cali style crazy thank you. I have this image of myself hog tied and hanging from a moss covered tree. Put the knife away mister, no I don't taste good. Owe stop poking me!

• Like 1

Oh yah, What about Smoke? And how many more Rambo ninja guys like him run'n around in the bushes up there? I'll stick with Cali style crazy thank you. I have this image of myself hog tied and hanging from a moss covered tree. Put the knife away mister, no I don't taste good. Owe stop poking me!

This just in....innocent bystander catches a face full of insult shrapnel. More at 11.

• Like 3