My b310 ca20

140ypower

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice! The CA18ET was 135 horse so you're flying with the extra displacement. Nice going.

Uhh.... where are the other 4 plugs??? This would way reduce your burn time and you'd need over half the advance if you had them. Not a bad idea on a turbo engine.

Yes, the radiator is still the standard :blush:  I have a twin spark, but I do not use than others. I like the CA20 block as a potential CA18.I thought the winter to change to that CA20 block twin cam cover, turbo and
 some parts of the chassis.

but here on this day the measurement of power in that engine.

datsun001_zps0bc46e86.jpg

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ca18det would be easier to build. but I've heard and read a few ca20det engines that would power those, and they are to be sustainable. and'd like it a little more special :rofl:   you can put links to the engine or to tell if anyone have information :thumbup:

ca18det would be easier to build. but I've heard and read a few ca20det engines that would power those, and they are to be sustainable. and'd like it a little more special :rofl: you can put links to the engine or to tell if anyone have information :thumbup:

What would the difference be.

Build a CA18DE/T, build a CA20E, or build a hybrid CA like above.

I mean bare block and head sitting.

Either way he will be putting a motor together.

Is he about to hit a big snag with this?

Why would it be easier? You gave your statement, but gave no reason.

CA20 engine has a longer stroke, this would torque but how the engine rotation speed? and what better pistons that would fit? and the timing belt? also the timing tensioning wheels should be in this match.
CA18DET engine, although these can be found in all parts ready and low prices. However, CA20 CA18 to fit the crankshaft, the engine should be an option.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...