seats

hatch

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

I said before I'd perfer the og buckets but I came across a set of clean z32 300zx buckets for cheap so I got them. Driver seat was power but I converted it to manual and Passenger was already manual so there ready to go in. I only have 2 bolts for each side so looks like I gotta cross them for now. But at least I stuck with Nissan right? Hahaha

My 720 is running z32 seats as well. I remember the passenger only taking drilling out the holes a little to line all 4 bolts up, then I bolted them in with washers just to be sure. My drivers was electric as well. I cut the motors out and after a little modding, bolted the z32 driver seat to my 720 seat rail to get it to fit.

• 2 weeks later...

I have been using the power seat assy from an 80's era eddie bauer explorer 4 years(first thing I do is swap seats when I get a nicer one). minimal fab work to install. the original ford seats caught fire(long but funny story).....01 Pontiac Venture rear seats perfect fit on power track assys. They even fold forward for rear access.