help place to buy 620 parts

drfager

I live in middle of nowhere.mechanics always have probs finding simple stuff like now a master cylinder.who sells this stuff? On top of this I have yet to figure out how to post reply on your forum!!!! Have now spent 2 hours trying to log on with different emails etc.

I know the old car people will help.I just have a problem with rat sun logistics I guess. Can someone please help????our 76 pickup brought me and husband together 25 yrs ago.it's trying to keep going as we are.

I have to work tonight and am sick so if u don't hear for few days please understand.I am dedicated to keeping these old vehicles going. 356 ' corvair 620 and 95 tercel thank all who help. Lynn

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Lynn. First posts are reviewed by a human to reduce spam posts. Usually the wait is no more than 8 hours in the day or overnight. Fill out your profile with an approximate location you may have a neighbor near you who can help. Also there's no sense saying Canadian Tire has such a part, if you are in Spain. List your Datsun vehicle and year.... these things also help.

To be clear you are now 'in'. Please post pictures of your 620 and some history.

i just noticed this was in events,,  :rofl:

http://www.rockauto.com/

for simple stuff,, there is 5% discount codes located here    http://community.ratsun.net/topic/56411-rock-auto-discount-codes-go-here/page-2

clickity clickity on the blue links.